Ceramic Pro - Central Ohio

Hey guys, thought I'd let you know that local detailer in central Ohio doing the Ceramic Pro coating on boats and outboards and even trailer parts. I had mine done and its a permanent bond. First thing he does is wash and wax/polish and then adds the Ceramic Pro 9H. You'll never have to wash and wax your boat again after the application. If interested message me and I can give you his info where shop located and show you a couple pics of my boat after it was done.

Any word on the cost?
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    I might also be interested, depending on price, if the coating is guaranteed to increase scratch resistance.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    Any word on the cost?
    Mine was 400 something I believe. Like 25 bucks a foot. Was last year so can't remember for sure. I have Bullet xrs. That was the sides and top and the inside gel coat along with outboard. Actually outboard was additional 150 bucks. At the time I did it I did not have the bottom of the hull done because the industrial strength ceramic coat wasn't available at dealer. Now it is. Will find out cost of that.
    Last edited by coolwhip; 03-12-2018 at 04:27 PM.

5. Member
    So just got call from detailer. Its 25 bucks a foot for the sides, top and interior and then 150 bucks for the outboard. If you want the entire boat done from top to bottom and inbetween its 50 bucks a foot. Everything is guaranteed and warranty transferable from what I understand. I'll message you his contact info for the guys that responded.

6. Member
    Is this the same guy who was at the Knox Marine open house?
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Hey guys, thought I'd let you know that local detailer in central Ohio doing the Ceramic Pro coating on boats and outboards and even trailer parts. I had mine done and its a permanent bond. First thing he does is wash and wax/polish and then adds the Ceramic Pro 9H. You'll never have to wash and wax your boat again after the application. If interested message me and I can give you his info where shop located and show you a couple pics of my boat after it was done.
    kinda hard to believe that you will never have to wash your boat again...
    2015 189 trx

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by z7extreme View Post
    kinda hard to believe that you will never have to wash your boat again...
    Well wash off with water as needed but will go back to the original shine. Here is link to the product...http://ceramic-pro.com/en/shop/product-line/product/9h/

Lots of videos too.