Thread: pellet cooker

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Axkiker View Post
    What size is that cutting board you are using up in the first part of the thread. Looks massive!!!

We have a shop in town called General Rubber that sells delrin UHMD and cutting board type materials. Ive been meaning to get up there and buy a big piece to make into a cutting board.

Kinda thought about trying to make one the exact same size as the entire sink with maybe some keepers on the underside to keep it stable. Then have a hole on one side you could put a pot under where you could easily slide trimmings you didnt want.
    24X18. I gave $27.95 on Amazon for it. Really easy clean up and drip slot all the way around eliminates messes. Love it!

Crappie fish fry. It don't taste any better.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat55 View Post
    24X18. I gave $27.95 on Amazon for it. Really easy clean up and drip slot all the way around eliminates messes. Love it!
    Ill have to look that up as I doubt I could buy that material to even make one that cheap.

3. Member
    Just bought a pit boss 820. Cheap. We will see how it goes. Wish me luck. JD
    2020 BCB Lynx 300 pro xs 4s
    2013 BCB Puma 250 pro xs
    WPS

Good luck with that. Hope you get your money's worth.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

He will. RecTec is not the only pellet grill that cooks good Q.... good grief.

Crappie fish fry. It don't taste any better.

6. Member
    I got the pit boss 820lx for 399 at lowes. Memorial Day sale. I'm confident I will get my money's worth. It will be sitting next to my weber Genesis and my texas pittmaster steak cooker (1000 degree) on my new deck at my place at lake fork tx. Surely I can get one or two cooks out of it to see if this pellet thing is for me. Been a stick burner all my life. JD
    2020 BCB Lynx 300 pro xs 4s
    2013 BCB Puma 250 pro xs
    WPS

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234