Thread: Vexus picture

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Honestly,

If this boat comes in less that $40k, I’ll really be surprised.

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lape0019 View Post
    Honestly,

If this boat comes in less that $40k, I’ll really be surprised.
    Surprised or impressed??

I for one am impressed even at $40K....very nice rig. I like the low profile consoles and looks like it'll fish nice too.

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    I like the more subtle graphics on the side of the boat. Will be interesting to see what other colors they offer.
    2018 Ranger RT188 SC Black/115 hp Yamaha SHO 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - north
    2018 Ranger RT188 DC Black/115 hp Merc Pro XS 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - south
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway

Nice looking rig...

It'll probably be 39,999.99
    Last edited by RenegadeBassin; 03-12-2018 at 07:11 AM.
    2017 Lund Renegade 1875
    Mercury 115 Pro XS
    Spitfire X7 17p
    Fortrex 80
    Helix 7 Chirp GPS G2N
    Helix 10 Mega SI G2N
    Helix 10 Mega DI G2N
    Dual Power Pole 8' Blades

6. Member
    I like the built in set back, no need for a plate.

7. Not Banned
    In was turned off by the rep. I asked a simple question and he chose to answer his buddy on here instead of a potential buyer. When I pointed it out he gave a smart butt reply and still no answer. I simply went and bought a boat from another company a few days later.

I may have been the first if their PR was any better. I'm not going to beg anyone to take my money.

Quote Originally Posted by slonezp View Post
    Wonder how many will sell what they have to be the first guy on the block to own one.
    Judging by the Vexus forum very many. There's some serious koolaid being handed around over there.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoo View Post
    Judging by the Vexus forum very many. There's some serious koolaid being handed around over there.
    until they see the price!!!

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverFox View Post
    In was turned off by the rep. I asked a simple question and he chose to answer his buddy on here instead of a potential buyer. When I pointed it out he gave a smart butt reply and still no answer. I simply went and bought a boat from another company a few days later.

I may have been the first if their PR was any better. I'm not going to beg anyone to take my money.
    Agreed. I wonder if its the same guy doing the marketing?? Its a really nice rig but IMO it definitely didn't live up to the hype from what I can see so far. Just another 19' tin with a 150hp rating, slick consoles (that I like BTW) and fancy paint. The glass cap on a tin hull is NOT anything new...it was done twenty years ago by a company out of Louisiana... Cant think of the name but they were a little ahead of their time IMO and people didn't buy into the idea. Vexus made a nice rig here...just didn't live up to the hype. Maybe as I learn more my opinion will change and I have to admit...its better than I thought it would be.

11. Member
    looks like a lund pro v bass 1875
    2020 Ranger Z519 | 2020 Mercury Pro XS 225 4S | Helix 10SI | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Noco GENIUS 10X4
    Fury 3 22P True Pitched | Power Pole Pro 2's | Ghost TM | Mega 360 | MEGA LIVE | Atlas 8in Jack Plate | Trick Step | 3X Amped 80ah Lithiums

12. Not Banned
    It is the same guy. He reached out to me after the above post. Still didn't answer my question, just blew it off again. I guess I will consider it the $40,000 question from now on. They could have had a Vexus floating around on Chickamauga, Douglas, Cherokee, Watts Bar, Loudon and all the other area lakes but it'll have to be with another owner now.

13. Banned
    It is the same guy. He reached out to me after the above post. Still didn't answer my question, just blew it off again. I guess I will consider it the $40,000 question from now on. They could have had a Vexus floating around on Chickamauga, Douglas, Cherokee, Watts Bar, Loudon and all the other area lakes but it'll have to be with another owner now.
    You're only as strong as your weakest link.

14. Member
    This is like any product that's not yet available. Everyone
    is a buyer. When it comes time to put up the money,
    the real buying crowd is a lot thinner, than the want to be.
    LDS
    Larry D. Scott Retired KY Water patrol/F&W
    www.greatscottshooters.com

2008 TRACKER TV 18 w/150 Mercury 4S
    MK Ultrex 80lb, 102 Garmin Live scope
    and a UHD93SV Garmin on the bow.
    UHD 93SV at the console.

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Original Tin View Post
    . The glass cap on a tin hull is NOT anything new...it was done twenty years ago by a company out of Louisiana... Cant think of the name but they were a little ahead of their time IMO and people didn't buy into the idea.
    I want to say a couple years ago Lowe was going to introduce an aluminum ski or deck boat with a glass topcap. They promoted it for a few months and was never put into production

16. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    My apologies for not having the answer you wanted
    i am disappointed we cannot look forward to you being a future Vexus Family member.
    Thanks for your interest in Vexus Boats

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebone1 View Post
    looks like a lund pro v bass 1875

yeah!..............EXACTLY LIKE ONE!!!........NOT!

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    My apologies for not having the answer you wanted
    i am disappointed we cannot look forward to you being a future Vexus Family member.
    Thanks for your interest in Vexus Boats

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Original Tin View Post
    Agreed. I wonder if its the same guy doing the marketing?? Its a really nice rig but IMO it definitely didn't live up to the hype from what I can see so far. Just another 19' tin with a 150hp rating, slick consoles (that I like BTW) and fancy paint. The glass cap on a tin hull is NOT anything new...it was done twenty years ago by a company out of Louisiana... Cant think of the name but they were a little ahead of their time IMO and people didn't buy into the idea. Vexus made a nice rig here...just didn't live up to the hype. Maybe as I learn more my opinion will change and I have to admit...its better than I thought it would be.
    I think the name was Razor Boats . Tin hull with a glass cap . My old boss bought one when they came out . Good looking boat , didn’t see many and they didn’t last long around here .

It's all good !
    2016 Ranger RT188 White
    Yamaha 115 sho
    motorguide Xi5 80 with pinpoint gps
    Lowrance elite 5 ti with total scan console
    Lowrance hook 5 bow

20. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusty Rusty View Post
    I think the name was Razor Boats . Tin hull with a glass cap . My old boss bought one when they came out . Good looking boat , didn’t see many and they didn’t last long around here .
    YEAH...that was it....Razor boats. Really nice rigs but I think a little ahead of their time.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast