Thread: Vexus picture

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Banned
    The bass boat market isn’t what it once was because of high prices and mediocre economy .
    so good luck to them they will need it.

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger RT View Post
    I think Johnny will buy them out in 4 years

3. Member
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lake&Bay Boca
    SHO

4. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Full video here

Over the past few months, we’ve received a lot of comments asking us for more info on the new Vexus™ boats and their features. While the complete unveiling of our first models will take place March 16-18, we’ve received so many inquiries that we decided to kick off the week with a brief, sneak-peek video. It highlights one of the aluminum designs that will be in our booth at the 2018 Bassmaster Classic. One of the great things about these rigs is that they don’t look anything like the typical aluminum boat. In so many ways, they look, feel, and perform like glass! – All at a very competitive price.

We appreciate everyone’s interest and are looking forward to gathering up and talking shop around these advanced designs. Industry legend, Forrest Wood, will also be in our booth and we’ll be sharing a bit of boatbuilding history as well. It’s gonna be a great time, and we hope to see you there! For those who can’t make it, we’re making plans to keep everyone informed through regular updates on our Facebook page and photos posted to our website.
    For so many anglers who’ve been waiting to Join the Revolution – Your time has come! You’ll soon have the opportunity to own one of the very first fiberglass-infused, aluminum models built by the most legendary boatbuilders in Flippin, Arkansas. Keep an eye on our website as we’ll be posting details in just a few days allowing you to Reserve your own Total Performance Machine™.
    See you at the Bassmaster Classic show!

https://www.facebook.com/vexusboats/...7828316216199/

"Success is never owned, it is rented, and the rent is due every day."

5. Banned
    WOW!!! Give credit where credit is due...THIS THING LOOKS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!
    Last edited by Original Tin; 03-12-2018 at 10:45 AM.

Looking Good !!

Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    Full video here

Over the past few months, we’ve received a lot of comments asking us for more info on the new Vexus™ boats and their features. While the complete unveiling of our first models will take place March 16-18, we’ve received so many inquiries that we decided to kick off the week with a brief, sneak-peek video. It highlights one of the aluminum designs that will be in our booth at the 2018 Bassmaster Classic. One of the great things about these rigs is that they don’t look anything like the typical aluminum boat. In so many ways, they look, feel, and perform like glass! – All at a very competitive price.

We appreciate everyone’s interest and are looking forward to gathering up and talking shop around these advanced designs. Industry legend, Forrest Wood, will also be in our booth and we’ll be sharing a bit of boatbuilding history as well. It’s gonna be a great time, and we hope to see you there! For those who can’t make it, we’re making plans to keep everyone informed through regular updates on our Facebook page and photos posted to our website.
    For so many anglers who’ve been waiting to Join the Revolution – Your time has come! You’ll soon have the opportunity to own one of the very first fiberglass-infused, aluminum models built by the most legendary boatbuilders in Flippin, Arkansas. Keep an eye on our website as we’ll be posting details in just a few days allowing you to Reserve your own Total Performance Machine™.
    See you at the Bassmaster Classic show!

https://www.facebook.com/vexusboats/...7828316216199/
    Everybody does not do Facebook...... It is becoming less and less of a general notification communication platform. Many folks I know don't go there anymore.....

You might consider expanding your ad and news offering. The link does work, but maybe a general mass email to people signed up at you website for further information.....I signed up for more information through my email at your site I think and have not gotten anything. It is a very interesting looking boat btw....first blush is that I like it. Nice.
    ----------------------------
    The bitterness of poor quality is remembered
    long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten - Benjamin Franklin

2013 RANGER RT188 - YAMAHA F115 - ULTREX - LOWRANCE GRAPHS
    LOCK-N-HAUL Transom Saver, ALL ABOARD Emergency Ladder
    1996 RANGER CHEROKEE - 40 YAMAHA

8. Member
    Boat looks awesome, from what I have read it’s an aluminum hull with fiberglass deck parts and live wells it’s gonna be a great looking boat and I am glad I have not bought a new boat yet........

9. Member
    Great looking rig. However, add it to the list of ones I’ll never afford.

10. Member
    Price will be the biggest question, that is a sweet looking rig for sure

Awesome looking boat. I'll be there bright and early Friday to see this thing. I can only hope it's what I want and tin needs, an aluminum boat with glass boat amenities and storage!
    Last edited by jamey1e; 03-11-2018 at 05:37 PM.

12. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey1e View Post
    Awesome looking boat. I'll be there bright and early Friday to see this thing. I can only hope it's I what and tin needs, an aluminum boat with glass boat amenities and storage!
    i sure hope you are suitable impressed, please let us know you opinion
    thanks

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    So will the storage compartments be water tight? Inquiring minds want to know. Some new thoughts on design are always welcome, that is what makes the world go round, wish I could attend the Classic but will be out of town for work.
    2018 Ranger RT188 SC Black/115 hp Yamaha SHO 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - north
    2018 Ranger RT188 DC Black/115 hp Merc Pro XS 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - south
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway

14. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Panama View Post
    Everybody does not do Facebook...... It is becoming less and less of a general notification communication platform. Many folks I know don't go there anymore.....

You might consider expanding your ad and news offering. The link does work, but maybe a general mass email to people signed up at you website for further information.....I signed up for more information through my email at your site I think and have not gotten anything. It is a very interesting looking boat btw....first blush is that I like it. Nice.
    Great idea, thanks .. i will forward you idea to the Advertising guys... thanks

in case you do not want to go to facebook

"Success is never owned, it is rented, and the rent is due every day."

That looks so good
    2013 Pre-Johnny Ranger RT 178
    115 PRO XS
    Due to the increase of ammunition prices... There will be no warning shots
    Honda certified Master technician 33 Years

16. Member
    Wow.

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan9 View Post
    Price will be the biggest question, that is a sweet looking rig for sure

When that boat comes with a $40k+ base price tag you guys won't be so quick to jump

18. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slonezp View Post

When that boat comes with a $40k+ base price tag you guys won't be so quick to jump
    and if it doesn't can we count on you getting in line to buy one?

19. Member
    PRO V BASS 1875 MSRP 46 with a 150.. Guess we will see soon enough on pricing, not sure what boat would be its direct competition. Base at 40 ouch, would hope not, same reason I don't own a Lund PRO V at those prices. Fun to speculate. Either way it's a sharp rig regardless, thinking it will be more competitive in the tin market than we think.

20. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    and if it doesn't can we count on you getting in line to buy one?
    No sir. I'm happy with my Lund which came with a $40k + price tag 5 years ago. Can your boat do this?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast