250 ProXS fuel rail hose

2008 250 ProXS. Serial # 1B555016. I’m on the road traveling to camp Mack, Lake Kissimmee now. When running the engine today I noticed a fuel leak coming from the bottom fuel rail hose on the starboard side. From what I could tell, it looks to be coming from the bottom of the brass fitting and not from a worn o ring. So I am taking my chances at trying to find this hose somewhere in central Florida tomorrow when I get down there. Hopefully there is a shop somewhere that is open on a Saturday and may have the part. If I am unsuccessful, does anyone know of a Merc shop near Kissimmee that may be open and keeps parts in stock? Or does any here, or know of anyone who may have this hose setting around somewhere? I’d be willing to travel to meet you or have it shipped overnight. If I could figure out how to post pictures on this site, I would. I started a thread in the Florida forum as well.

Thanks,
    Aaron
    Last edited by abianca99; 03-10-2018 at 07:48 AM.

Toho marine is a good place to start

3. Member
    Thanks

4. Member
    Didn’t miss a beat. I called around to many Merc Shops. A great guy at Hoppy’s Marine found a used hose in their shop. Can’t thank him enough for taking the time to look. Anyway, by the time I got there they were closed. He left the hose outside for me to pick up when I got down there. I got to Camp Mack and immediately went to work. 30 minutes later I was ready to go. I’ve been on the water with zero issues. Great guys there at Hoppy’s

5. Member

Need that fuel rail hose

Quote Originally Posted by abianca99 View Post
    Didn’t miss a beat. I called around to many Merc Shops. A great guy at Hoppy’s Marine found a used hose in their shop. Can’t thank him enough for taking the time to look. Anyway, by the time I got there they were closed. He left the hose outside for me to pick up when I got down there. I got to Camp Mack and immediately went to work. 30 minutes later I was ready to go. I’ve been on the water with zero issues. Great guys there at Hoppy’s
    Can you find out that part# for me please. I have the exact same issue with my 2008 Optimax 250 ProXS? Thanks a million.

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Easily looked up (via engine serial number) at: www.mercurypartsonline.net

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

7. Member
    I realize that EuropeanAM, the whole rail system is listed not just the fuel line with fittings that is why I asked the question. Thanks for your .02 though.lol

8. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Each hose is listed and sold separately.

See Rhonda’s Post at the top of the Forum- if you can’t find it, drop her an email first of the week and she will be glad to help you.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor