Kissimmee bound. Looking for a ProXS fuel rail hose

Heading down from Delaware tonight. Should be at Camp Mack around noon tomorrow. The weather up here has been really crappy, and work real busy so I haven’t had a chance to get my boat out and fired up. So today I was getting everything packed up for the week and finally got my boat out and ready to go. Unfortunately I have a fuel leak coming from my fuel rail bottom hose. This is on a 2008 Merc 250 ProXS. Does anyone know of a shop that will be open tomorrow around the area? Or does anyone know of someone that may have one setting around? I’d be willing to meet you or pay for overnight shipping if need be. If I could figure out how to post pictures I would.

Thanks,
    Aaron

2. Member
    Toho Marine in Kiss.

3. Member
    Thanks. I will call them when they open.

4. Member
    Almost to Georgia. Shops open at 9

5. Member
    According to their website, they’re closed on sundays.

6. Member
    There are no service dealers open on Sunday. Toho Marine is great. RNF is another good wrench in Orlando area.

7. Member
    Didn’t miss a beat. I called around to many Merc Shops. A great guy at Hoppy’s Marine found a used hose in their shop. Can’t thank him enough for taking the time to look. Anyway, by the time I got there they were closed. He left the hose outside for me to pick up when I got down there. I got to Camp Mack and immediately went to work. 30 minutes later I was ready to go. I’ve been on the water with zero issues. Great guys there at Hoppy’s

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abianca99 View Post
    Didn’t miss a beat. I called around to many Merc Shops. A great guy at Hoppy’s Marine found a used hose in their shop. Can’t thank him enough for taking the time to look. Anyway, by the time I got there they were closed. He left the hose outside for me to pick up when I got down there. I got to Camp Mack and immediately went to work. 30 minutes later I was ready to go. I’ve been on the water with zero issues. Great guys there at Hoppy’s
    Been dealing with Hoppy's for a lot of years--always very happy with them and their work

9. Banned
    Sounds like something Mike Murphy at Hoppy's would do.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Skeeter View Post
    Sounds like something Mike Murphy at Hoppy's would do.
    I’m not familiar with all the guys down there, but the guy that personally went out of his way to help me was Patrick.

11. Member
    That was awesome of the guy. Glad you were able to get the part and hit the water.