White Stickies on the end and beginning of a new spool of line

I am looking for the same sticky tabs used to hold the end and beginning of a new spool of line, say Vanish for example. I contacted Pure Fishing and they said they have no idea what to tell me! Funny when they use them on every spool of line they sell!!! I tried the Avery Labels version but they just don't have the adhesive to hold the line down. I use them to mark spare spools and the rod when the spool is in my reel. Anyone have any idea where I can get these it would be appreciated.

Have you looked at the fabric bandage tape. Can pick that up about anywhere, pretty strong stuff.
    Stroker DC21 Mercury 250 XB

Don't know about the stickers you're looking for but if they are to hold the line on the spool, I use some of those wide rubber bands that come on veggies like celery.

4. Member
    Use colored vinyl electrical tape, with a fine point sharpe.

5. Member
    Did a test using 3M original masking tape, the good kind not that blue stuff. Success, it sticks as well if not better and I can buy it in the right width. Thanks for all the suggestions!

I use the old round garage sale price tags for holding line on the spool. My wife has a box full she doesn’t use very often.
    They hold just fine.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

7. Member
    Blue painter's tape.