Best place to buy new Ultrex?

Thinking of switching out Fortrex for new Ultrex with spot lock. Where is best/cheapest/ place to buy one in Western Ky.

online, bbg, a board sponsor for this site
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

3. Member
    If you purchase from a dealer, someone that can help you out if you should need it, the Ultrex's will be the same price as dealers are giving a minimum price that the motor can be sold for. This is from MinnKota. I can usually get you the motor you want. I'm a board sponsor, been here for over 10yrs and one of the moderators of this forum. Have sold many to other members here. Call me if I can help.
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonestrollingmotor View Post
    If you purchase from a dealer, someone that can help you out if you should need it, the Ultrex's will be the same price as dealers are giving a minimum price that the motor can be sold for. This is from MinnKota. I can usually get you the motor you want. I'm a board sponsor, been here for over 10yrs and one of the moderators of this forum. Have sold many to other members here. Call me if I can help.
    John
    I get all my Trolling Motor stuff from Jones. Great support after the sale too...

Quote Originally Posted by STRETCH1 View Post
    I get all my Trolling Motor stuff from Jones. Great support after the sale too...
    Me too and agree with the support after sale!
    ‘22 Ranger Z520R - Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Humminbird/Minn Kota One Boat Network

6. Member
    I got mine from Cabelas. Signed up for the card and got a credit then I earn points which translates into money. Plus a generous return policy.
    Last edited by Ranchonodinero; 03-29-2018 at 10:47 PM. Reason: typo