AnglersPortJohn

Anglers Port Marine is now a Blazer dealer!

Guys I am super excited to announce that Anglers Port Marine is now a Blazer Boat dealer! The performance and overall value of these rigs is unbelievable in todays bassboat world. I'm sure you guys are familiar with Blazers 40th Anniversary package and how great of a value it is. We've been testing our first boat the last few days and it has performed beautifully! Here is a pic of the first 625 we have in stock and I will be posting many more pictures and on-the-water videos of these boats very soon. I have seen numerous post on the Blazer forums lately about guys wanting to look at these boats but they couldn't find any dealers in their area who had one to look at. I have a number of 625 Pro Elites and one 525 Pro Elite on order and should be arriving in the next few weeks. All in stock Blazers will be pictured and videoed for you guys to see on our website. If you guys have any questions let me know. Videos coming soon!

2. Member
    That’s awesome. The 625 and 595 are awesome looking boats on the computer screen. Have yet to see one in person around these parts