Thread: AFVC

Banned

AFVC

planning a trip/vacation to Hawaii. has anyone booked with the armed forces vacation club. bad or good experiences.

I have used them numerous times (Arkansas & Missouri) and have had no issues. Very nice places too.

2009 LEGEND ALPHA 211/MERCURY 250 PRO XS

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rhlabs View Post
    I have used them numerous times (Arkansas & Missouri) and have had no issues. Very nice places too.

Thanks for the info. I am planning a trip to the Dominica Republic and Miami.

4. Member
    I have also had good experiences with them. Can't beat the price for a week.

- Ken
    Ken Kipler
    South Mills, NC by way of
    CV-43, AS-31, CVN-69, FFG-56, CVN-69, CVN-71
    Ranger 520L w/ Merc Pro XS 250 4S (2B635878)

5. Member
    My wife just found out about AFVC, not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. From the reviews she found everything has been positive. She is already looking into several trips and of course they all conflict with my fishing schedule.

Jeff Clark
    Bassman469

6. Member
    If you are going to Honolulu, I recommend checking out the Hale Koa for eating and drinks on Waikiki Beach. I wish I would have looked into it a bit earlier in my trip. I stayed at the Hilton(on points) and the breakfast buffet was $40/pp, a better breakfast at the Hale Koa was $17. Drinks at the beach bar are 1/2 the price with Mil ID as well.