360 screen blank

Over the weekend I was fishing and around noon my 360 screen (Helix 12) just blacked out and stopped working. It was working perfectly fine all morning Saturday then shut off. Sunday didn’t work at all. Every other function on the Helix unit itself worked perfectly fine. When pull up the 360 view can see the little radar style line moving in circular motion except the circle is 100% blacked out with no reading. I tried to trouble shoot it by turning off the unit several times, stopping the ping then restarting. I’ve tried the basic stuff. Any suggestions? Would a loose wire at the hub be causing this. I’m assuming a loose wire could be possible since it just stopped working when it was working perfectly fine? Or I’m guessing something with the 360 just went out?. Clueless

I would check your battery first.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

3. Member
    Everything else works perfectly fine. Which is a lot (the Helix 12 unit itself and all other functions, 2 other Helix 12s, power poles, Oxygenator’s, hydrowave, and stuff I can’t remwner lol). Can’t be the battery. I think it’s the 360 itself. Guess I’ll have to call humminbird

4. Member
    Had the same thing happen to me today with my helix 9. Both SI and DI went black. No Idea.