Thread: Prayers needed

Prayers needed

We said our final good byes to my Sister today....She was 45 and fought a long hard battle with cancer. We give thanks to God the He called her home peacefully....They had given her meds along with her morphine and she wanted to take a nap a little later on....Well, she closed her eyes in this world, and opened them not long after in Heaven....that has given up some peace that she went easily. She was an amazing person and the best sister I could have ever asked for....My mother has been living with her for a long time to try to help her in her daily activities and do what she could for her...She is taking it petty hard....No parent should have to bury their child, but she had to along with seeing her slowly dying over the past few years, so ask your prayers to help my mom grieve and be strong....Im in the process of moving her down here to Lumberton to live with me, so that I can now take care of her and let her rest after all she has done for my sis and I all her life....Hug and kiss your loved ones every chance you get.....

Thanks
    Jimmy
    Phoenix 721
    12" Bobs Hydro Plate
    Mercury 300 Xs
    Dave Bush Racing Kit
    28.5 Bravo

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Jimmy, having lost both my parents in the last two years, I truly know what your family is going through. May God hold you all close and heal the hurt you are feeling. Know she is in His presence and preparing to see you all again one day.

3. Member
    Prayers for your family Jimmy. My old lady's family just went thru sort of the same thing and it can be real rough on the one that cared for the loved one. Will pray for your mom to get her peace and it will be a good thing for her to be with you.

Hoping the best for you all Jimmy.

"ain't too smart.....but I'm always thinkin"

6. Lounge/Texas Club/Triton Boats Moderator Bobs21X's Avatar
    Prayers to you and entire family

7. Member
    Sorry to hear Jimmy. Prayers for you and your family.

Sorry to hear Jimmy
    Eddie
    2017 Phoenix 920 Pro XP Mercury 250 Pro XS

9. Member
    I'm sorry to hear this. Praying for your family.

10. Member

Sorry for your loss!!!

Prayers for your family Jimmy. Always tough when you lose a sibling,

13. Member
    Thank you all so much! Made it back home this week and went to my office today to get back to some normality...Just trying to get back in the swing of things. Still need to get my Mom moved from Longview down to here...We were able to at least get her bedroom stuff loaded and brought back...So glad kiddo drove his truck up there with me. I want to get mom down here as soon as I can, she is so wore out from taking care of my sis for the past few years..She needs a break. So once I get her down here with me, hopefully she can relax and take all that stress off of her...She is truly an amazing mother!! I cant thank you enough for your prayers, they def work and was sure needed....I cant ever imagine losing my son, so I cant even fathom watching your child slowly wither away like she did...Just please continue to pray for my mom to get strong and find some peace.....Once again, thank you!!!!
    Jimmy
    Phoenix 721
    12" Bobs Hydro Plate
    Mercury 300 Xs
    Dave Bush Racing Kit
    28.5 Bravo

for you and your mom