Plastic trim by motor

I have a Nitro 750. The plastic trim piece has been cracking over time and I tried calling tracker in the past about a replacement part, but they said the boat was too old (it's a 2001). Now the plastic piece has broke off so much that the end of the rubber molding around the boat can be seen. Does anyone know where I could purchase a replacement piece or anything else I might could do?

2. Member
    Are you referring to the transom trim piece or the rub rail? I respectfully suggest you add a pic or two so you can get some guidance.

3. Member
    The transom trim piece is the one I am talking about it. These are some pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lots of luck finding that from tracker/nitro. When they say your boat is "too old", they mean anything over 5 years. You do know you're supposed to get a new boat every 5 years don't you? This is really the biggest gripe I have against tracker/nitro.

5. Member
    I need to find one also, so I guess there's no way of getting a new one. I have a 1996 884 and mines warped and cracked on the ends.

6. Member

7. Member
    Thanks, that looks like the correct piece.

8. Member

9. Member