Banned

Guntersville regal inn motel???

Has anybody stayed or heard good or bad about this motel? Super 8/ regal inn. Just looking for decent place to stay one night

2. Member
    I have never stayed at the Regal inn. It is probably more expensive but I always stay at the Wyndham. It is usually right around $100 per night sometimes less. The hotel has a boat launch, docks, and outlets to plug in your boat.

3. Banned
    The Regal Inn/Super 8 is a little rough. If you want a budget motel, the Lakeside Inn is better--across the street.

There is a Microtel and a Quality Inn in Albertville 6-7 miles south. I used to stay in the Quality Inn when it was a Jamieson Inn when on business.

4. Member
    Hampton is the best in town. Great pull through boat parking with hookups. Stayed there this past weekend for $84/night

5. Member
    Stayed last month, not much boat parking, room was clean and recently remodeled. There's a ramp across the street pretty close. The high school is behind it so if you go during the week traffic is bad getting in and out during school traffic.

6. Member
    stayed at Hampton over weekend as well very nice rooms and the parking lot layout was nice. better hotel breakfast options I've seen as well. Pickwick Mike did you stay Saturday and sunday?

7. Member
    We stayed Friday and Saturday

8. Member
    I have stayed there in the past. No the best. But sufficient if a bed is all you are looking for. Remember, you get what you pay for.

9. Member
    The Hampton Inn. Great parking for the boat and truck to stay hooked up. And Wintzells is just down the hill in the parking lot.
    '06 Gambler 2100
    '06 Mercury Racing 250XS

10. Banned
    I would recommend it if you just need a place to shower and sleep. Rooms are clean don’t let the outside fool you. They are remodeling

11. Southern BAMA Bassin
    Hampton is the way to go. got boat launch, Wetzel's next door and transient dock you can rent if you are staying a while. places to charge batteries etc.