Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Guess I am going to order the X2 Battery. I don't mind paying for it as long as it is a good battery.

2. Banned
    if your unit shuts down when cranking you have larger issues. battery, wiring, connections or install. it's not the unit. my solix 15's have never powered off when starting even before i went to lithium and ran a 31 series agm from sams. i run everything except the trolling motor off of 1 100ah relion. that's 2 solix 15's, 360, fusion stereo, bilge pumps, live well pumps, led box lights and deck lights, etc

3. Member
    Quick update to my battery compartment configuration. I'm hopeful this helps if anyone else needs to fill the void in the compartment to keep their new Mega units running.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Member
    I would cough up the money for a lithium 100 amp before I put two in there that’s just two much weight
    Last edited by john721; 04-07-2018 at 06:31 AM.

5. Member
    I only see two batteries are you running a 12 volt trolling motor

Quote Originally Posted by john721 View Post
    I only see two batteries are you running a 12 volt trolling motor
    This thread is about adding a second cranking battery. You are looking at 2 cranking batteries. He has the whole other side for 2 or 3 trolling batteries.

7. Member
    I just didn’t see them

I ordered the battery two weeks ago today. It is supposed to be in tomorrow and I am heading to KY lake on Friday. I sure hope the battery gets here or I will be using the old neverstart all week.

9. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    buy online and pickup you get $40 off and a $30 rebate. but yep its still a Lot of $
    On top of that, they offered me a "commercial" price that was like $20 off at local store. May wanna ask about that.
    If they carry them, they will match online price & rebate, possibly give commercial discount too. No waiting.
    Last edited by Fidgetcranker; 04-11-2018 at 05:21 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12