Steering cylinder??

Anybody know what steering cylinder to use with the DF250SS? I used to have a seastar HC5345. Now I have the Mercury version of the UFlex: UC-128 OBF. The Mercury part number is 8M0050097. I don't know if the one I have will fit the Suzuki. Uflex, also known as Ultraflex has two versions of the 128, which are OBF/1 and OBF/2. I am not sure which one the Mercury cross references to. Any help would be great. I just bought that cylinder last year and would like to keep using it if possible.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X
    Powered by Suzuki 250SS

2. Member
    I'm using the SeaStar Pro HC6345-3 on my 250SS. I believe you should be okay in regards to the steering cylinder since most of them are universal I believe, but I'd ask your dealer first to make sure.
    2018 Bass Cat Lynx w/Suzuki 250SS.

Quote Originally Posted by booter View Post
    I'm using the SeaStar Pro HC6345-3 on my 250SS. I believe you should be okay in regards to the steering cylinder since most of them are universal I believe, but I'd ask your dealer first to make sure.
    Yeh... mine has a different design than the seastar. I will do some calling around to find out if mine will work. Thanks.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X