Misc items for sale

Would like to sell a few items locally.

Pace Edwards Original Jack Rabbit retractable tonneau cover model# TR2032. Bought new in fall of 2013 and was removed summer 2016. Was on my 2013 Chevy Silverado crew cab (5'8" bed). In great shape with all new gaskets and keys. $400
    Last edited by plbass; 03-12-2018 at 02:08 PM.

2. Member
    Okay, hear me out on this for a minute, as crazy as what I'm about to say will sound. I have a friend looking for a trolling motor for his 12' aluminum flat bottom boat that he has decked out, literally. Fairly heavy now with the decking and livewell. Just how absurd would that TM be on that boat?

I mean, he could run that thing on 3 fully charged batteries for 4-5 straight trips before he would have to recharge. He'd probably pull his boat like 5 mph with it at full speed. He could probably get away with running it at 10-20% power all day and be just fine, but I wonder if that would still be too much power?

That's a good price and honestly sounds like it would be awesome for a job boat. Probably be better with a 70-80 lb setup instead, for a more reasonable top speed/power to weight ratio. But just curious what thoughts are on this, as he is looking and that price is good.

3. Moderator
    Not sure how it would work. 3 batteries is a lot of weight in a jon boat

Quote Originally Posted by plbass View Post
    Not sure how it would work. 3 batteries is a lot of weight in a jon boat
    also it's not good to let batteries sit uncharged for long after using either. Great price, I wish I wasn't looking at the Ultrex Paul.
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yanknbass View Post
    also it's not good to let batteries sit uncharged for long after using either. Great price, I wish I wasn't looking at the Ultrex Paul.
    If I had room to fit a 3rd battery in my Ranger, I'd jump all over this. It is a wicked good deal IMO.