Best place to get new pedestals

I need new hydraulic pedestals for my boat. Anyone know where the best cheapest place to get them are? thanks!
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Babe Winkleworm View Post
    I need new hydraulic pedestals for my boat. Anyone know where the best cheapest place to get them are? thanks!
    We offer the pedestals and bases in our online store:
    http://www.gamblerbassboatsstore.com...107swib005.htm
    http://www.gamblerbassboatsstore.com...107swis001.htm

3. Member
    Hey Gambler Bass Boats,first off let me say thank you! For offering assistance to your loyal customers of this forum. Any idea what size base you may used in the 99' model year for the 2200? I had original hydraulic poles that were no longer working so I discarded them hoping to replace them. Since then I have tried 3/4 replacements. They do not fit. Any ideas what may have been used?? The hole is smaller than the standard 3/4. This may sound dumb if there is some other standard size that is often used...but I don't know that. I just know the standard 3/4 does not work. Thanks

Lots of places sell them. Prices are usually pretty close to one another, so look for free shipping. 3/4" threaded pin is what you need.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Quote Originally Posted by 86shortyG View Post
    Hey Gambler Bass Boats,first off let me say thank you! For offering assistance to your loyal customers of this forum. Any idea what size base you may used in the 99' model year for the 2200? I had original hydraulic poles that were no longer working so I discarded them hoping to replace them. Since then I have tried 3/4 replacements. They do not fit. Any ideas what may have been used?? The hole is smaller than the standard 3/4. This may sound dumb if there is some other standard size that is often used...but I don't know that. I just know the standard 3/4 does not work. Thanks
    3/4" THREADED pin. If that doesn't work, then someone changed the plate, or something is in the hole and is blocking the threads from engaging
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

6. Member
    I appreciate the heads up on something being in the hole Gamblinman but there isn't...It's the first thing I checked. The 3/4 is too big for the opening even on my 99'. The plate has never been changed, I bought the boat from the original owner when it was only a few years old and I still has the original carpet in the boat. I hope Gambler will come along and shed some light on this for me...

7. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by 86shortyG View Post
    I appreciate the heads up on something being in the hole Gamblinman but there isn't...It's the first thing I checked. The 3/4 is too big for the opening even on my 99'. The plate has never been changed, I bought the boat from the original owner when it was only a few years old and I still has the original carpet in the boat. I hope Gambler will come along and shed some light on this for me...
    Send your technical information request to: admin@amscare.com

8. Member
    Awesome! Thank you!

9. Member
    Request sent to admin@amscare.com as requested! Looking forward to your response. Thanks