Question 2018 Nitro Z19 Setup

Hey guys,

New to the forum and looking for advice /help with storage set up for my 2018 Z19. Does anyone have any advice or photos of how they set up their center storage compartment for tackle? The center storage compartment seems to have a very odd shape which is posing a problem for me when trying to decide what tackle trays to use. The two removable deck support/dividers appear to be nessecary but they make it nearly impossible to come up with efficient placement of 3700 boxes (or similar boxes). Any help or examples of your set ups would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Im odd but I keep all my gear in the back so when i fish alone the boat sits as level/ nose up as it can, as well as the boat is faster and gives a more usable space for my buddys to get all there crap under the deck (front center of my z8) here is a picture to show you storage ideas, in addition to this 4 of the big boxes fit inbetween snugly, other options dont fill the space snugly.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

3. Member
    Thanks for the reply and photo Fishysam! I did something similar to that in the back boxes as well, but the front box is just very oddly shaped since it narrows when it gets closer to the bow. I hear yah about putting the heavy stuff in the back, but I’m a bit of a tackle addict and hate to be on the water without everything I could need. So, the box upfront will be loaded to the best of my ability even if I sacrifice a couple MPH. Thanks again for the reply!

I also drop 2 milk crates in the bow, they will hold five 3700 each as well. Leaving some space on the sides for other 3700, my co uses milk crates in that bow as well (z8= may be bigger and it is squarer) i did trim the "front and back lips" of the milk crates so they fit easier
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

Mine with the tackle organizer installed.... I don't have any boxes in the forward area, and you can also put two 3700 boxes on each side slot...

Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team