Time will tell...

What Im asking is, you guys that have purchased a Falcon and have owned it for at least a year, hows it holding up? Has it developed any stress cracks, have nuts/bolts loosened or fallen out? Top cap staying tight and sealed to hull? Carpet and upholstery/stitching still looking good? Wiring/gauges/switches all still operational? I am Bass Cat spoiled right now as these Cats are built like a brick chit house but I cant stop looking at these Falcons and their layouts. Some things drive me nuts on my Bass Cat that Falcon has solved but rock solid durability is my #1 priority. Very close to making the move but still chickening out due to the lack of ownership and reviews. Any comments would be appreciated.

2. Member
    I may be able to help you. I just sold a 2015 Puma and purchased a 2017 215. I bought my boat from an Elite Series Pro which means its been from S.Florida to New York and back. Everything on the boat works and when I say everything I mean everything. Carpet is in good shape along with the seats. I don't think you'll be disappointed in the way the boat fishes or rides. BassCats are great boats and the CS is awesome, but Falcon is still small enough that you can talk to the owners of which I have and they're good group of guys. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask... Johnathan

3. Member
    Thanks JK, every little bit of info is helpful and reassuring.

4. Member
    You are actually better off buying one now while they are still a small company. Loosing one person now is a much larger loss than once they become a bigger name. Once they sell more boats, better information can be given. The majority of problems comes form manufactures who produce 1K+ boats per yr.

5. Member
    Mines been great! Only thing I had an issue with was some fluid leaking under the steering wheel that caused the carpet glue in the bottom to pull up. They offered to fix it at the factory. I told them to send me the carpet and I'd do it myself. Had the replacement carpet in 2 days! Had the dealer fix the loose connection causing the leak and was back in business in a day!

6. Member
    [QUOTE=1rudebee;9155811]Mines been great! Only thing I had an issue with was some fluid leaking under the steering wheel that caused the carpet glue in the bottom to pull up. They offered to fix it at the factory. I told them to send me the carpet and I'd do it myself. Had the replacement carpet in 2 days! Had the dealer fix the loose connection causing the leak and was back in business in a day![/QUOTE
    CS sounds like they are on track, thats a huge plus.

i bought mine from a pro also. I just love it. Everything is tight and like new.. only thing im doing is taking it back to repair a small section of the rub rail. This company is adding dealers every week. Its a sweet boat and you will not be disappointed.
    2016 Falcon F215 - 2016 Mercury Pro XS OptiMax

8. Member
    Ordered my new one Monday!!! The wait begins again!

9. Member
    Did anybody buy brett preuetts old boat? Its still listed for sale on the boards but i know none of the pros update the status of their boats when they sell
    They aint got hands, set the hook

10. Member
    YES IT IS SOLD, I DID EMAIL HIM.