Thread: WOW

WOW

I finally got the boat out and put the 2 hrs break-in plus some all I can say is WOW Boat run and drives great comes out of hole great and handles just like the other Champs ive owned. Didn't think I would use heated seats but they were nice while doing break-in gets hot enough had to turn them off. Speed wise I hit 72.6 on a short burst with more left its a little different than the 196 was, going to take a little seat time, also I need to take some measurement for the gauge on jack plate so I know what p2p is. Its the first time running a hot foot not sure if I like it or not but Im going to give a chance. I also got to try out the ultrex 100% the foot control is going to take a little getting use to always ran motorguides so buttons on wrong side. all in all great afternoon im going to try and get out tomorrow if I don't have to go fix any elevators!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Banned
    It’s taken me a year to get used to the button being on the left of MK, I’m almost there, almost....ok I’m lying, I still step on the wrong side.

Glad to hear. How many RPM's at that speed?
    I got nothin

sounds good, that motor will take a few hours to get lose, should pick up a few more mph's.

5. Member
    72.6 with more to go is pretty good. Who knows what it would have done at full throttle. And like Snoopy Rod said it’s not even broken in and loosened up.

Jim, rpms were around 5900 or so going to try and video today Talking with Kelly once I get 10 or so hrs should be able to get 74 75 out of her

Wow is right. Can't wait to get mine. Wednesday is the target date. I'm going to have to make an effort to put some hours on it. In 9yrs I only had 160hrs on my last boat.
    I got nothin

didn't have much more than that on mine. I ran more yesterday in one day than in 4 or 5 times fishing but the 2 hrs went by pretty fast playing with all the new stuff

Congrats and man do I love that color! I was the same way when I first installed a HotFoot and now I hate to drive a boat without one.
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA
    2004 Ranger 521VX - Yamaha 250 SHO

how was the boat loaded? light, medium, tourney load?

11. Banned
    Don't worry the hotfoot will grow on you quickly... Now catch your first fish... Dan

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePA View Post
    Congrats and man do I love that color! I was the same way when I first installed a HotFoot and now I hate to drive a boat without one.
    My thoughts as well.

13. Member
    Awesome. Boat looks great. I was the same with a Hot Foot. It kinda sucks on a really long run but it is awesome in rough water. As far as the MK I’m sure you’ll love the Ultrex. I’ve had both MG and MK and prefer MK. Just like you said it takes a bit to get use to. Keep us posted on performance numbers.

Well done. Nothing like burning up some fuel!

Beautiful boat - love the colors!