Thread: Panic Buying!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The gurg View Post
    "Mental health" is a slippery slope. But Asides from the mental health issue, the real problem is the infamy that comes along with doing the deed. While school shootings are definitely nothing new in the world, the way we cover and publicise them is. Within a matter of minutes they go from being a nobody to having their name and face plastered across the world to be seen. We need to stop showing their pictures and names for the acts commited.
    I agree!!

2. Member
    I understand the fascination with swapping stuff out. I am in the process of doing that with a couple of rifles I picked up for that purpose. I bought a little Marlin 7 I was going to swap out the barrel and put a 250 Savage on it. However, my buddy text me the other day to tell me he had gotten a 77 tang safety in the 250 SAV in and was holding it for me. Now I have to figure out what I am going to put on it. I picked up a laminated stock for it so am figuring out what I am going to put on it. I also got a Savage 110 in 30/06 that I am going to change the barrel on. If I can't figure out what else I might want, I might just put a 25/06 barrel on it. It will be the 1st time I have ever done these things but Savage makes it easy and the little Marlin uses the same system and small shank barrels that Savage does to make it pretty easy. So I do get that part of it. It's all about being a rifle loony!

3. Member
    I've got plenty.

4. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua99ta View Post
    I've got plenty.
    Do you really every have PLENTY???

5. Michigan Bass Club Moderator CGWright's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hickory Legend View Post
    Do you really every have PLENTY???
    You'll run out quick when that damn thing jumps up and starts shooting itself off.

To report any post you disagree with press Alt + F4.

6. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CGWright View Post
    You'll run out quick when that damn thing jumps up and starts shooting itself off.
    Oh no you didn’t

7. Michigan Bass Club Moderator CGWright's Avatar
    Actually my phone posted it by itself, just to taunt the gun. .

To report any post you disagree with press Alt + F4.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12