Tandem Fender Used

Anyone have a set used tandem trailer fenders for a 03 200 pro xl?

2. Member
    I have a set of tandem trailer fenders from an 07 294. They probably would work for you. I had tire blow and damage one them and the insurance company bought me 2 new stainless steel fenders. The company that did my work fixed the damaged one but the stainless ones were already orders. If you pay for the shipping I'd let you have them for next to nothing. Like to get them out my garage.

3. Losing fish by the pound. CDN Bass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bassnbuc View Post
    I have a set of tandem trailer fenders from an 07 294. They probably would work for you. I had tire blow and damage one them and the insurance company bought me 2 new stainless steel fenders. The company that did my work fixed the damaged one but the stainless ones were already orders. If you pay for the shipping I'd let you have them for next to nothing. Like to get them out my garage.
    PM'd about the fenders. Very interested to know if they are tapered boat fenders. I'm collecting parts for a dual axle conversion this summer.

I'm in Canada, but have a drop ship location in upstate NY 13640 where I can pick them up.

Thanks!

PS: Sorry about the thread jack...
    Maple syrup... I put that sh*t on everything!
    '09 Stratos 201 XL EVO DC | 250 Pro XS | Razor 4 25P | 6" JP | 10' Talons Gen 2 | 112# Ultrex | Lowrance C12 x 4 | AT | '16 RAM Rebel