Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That's what mine has ,its the first hydro ive had so cant comment yet

[QUOTE=Sports1;9151616]Like Jim said its adjustable in a flick of a switch which gives flexibility in different conditions. You can also optimize performance while running.
    for instance, what conditions are you speaking of?

3. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Fine tuning for high speed which can’t be done with manual.Once you at full throttle just trimming won’t get those last few mph as with the hydraulic plate you can raise the boat once you start packing air under it and most of the time the boat will not want full trim with the hydraulic .Now all this depends on load prop ,boat speed which needs to be in the 70 and a little wind chop helps.

4. Banned
    Plus in rough water you can lower the engine for better prop bite which allows you the better control the bow... Hydraulic plate ain't just for top end speed... Dan

5. Member
    [QUOTE=Snoopy Rod;9152004]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports1 View Post
    Like Jim said its adjustable in a flick of a switch which gives flexibility in different conditions. You can also optimize performance while running.
    for instance, what conditions are you speaking of?

What both the above posters said and what is in the videos. Helps in conditions such as shallow water when you can raise it or when your prop need more bite you can lower it. Again, just what the video said. I had an Atlas on another boat I had and really liked it.
    Last edited by Sports1; 03-03-2018 at 12:59 PM.

6. Member
    not that i indorse anything but the seastar plate can also be programable where if you bump the trimm switch twice it always goes back to your preset position

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robert m View Post
    not that i indorse anything but the seastar plate can also be programable where if you bump the trimm switch twice it always goes back to your preset position

Goos info. Thanks Robert.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12