Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Purvis View Post
    They are there thick as fleas on a dog!!!!

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Purvis View Post
    They are there thick as fleas on a dog!!!!
    I'm very painfully aware that the north has invaded, can't go near the entire area.
    With this weather, there will be 800,000+ visitors this year. Plant City is 33,000.
    Absolutely the worst eleven days of the year, unless you are selling parking spots.

3. Member
    Lake Parker in Lakeland isn't bad and it's close.
    Lake thontotassa is close also, ramps kinda suck though.
    Polk county is great, lots of lakes to choose from.
    Kissimmee can be great but can be horrible if you don't know the lake, I have more luck on the south end and use the ramp on 60.
    Tarpon can be good, it's usually pretty busy on the weekends though.
    I moved here 3yrs ago from Michigan, and don't know squat about saltwater fishing except the extreme basics, but have fished around Teco from the shore and caught a few. There's tons of places to fish here, I love it..... and don't forget you can have fun just pond hopping if it comes down to it.

4. Member
    hey, any of you guys in the ruskin area want a partner for a day? i will be in little harbor from the 5th to the 25th of april. would like to do some bass fishing in fla. i will bring my own tackle just need to know what to bring. would rather a week day if possible and i will pay for gas thanks, phil

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaJim View Post
    I'm very painfully aware that the north has invaded, can't go near the entire area.
    With this weather, there will be 800,000+ visitors this year. Plant City is 33,000.
    Absolutely the worst eleven days of the year, unless you are selling parking spots.
    I am in total disbelief every time I go down to visit family in Plant City.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12