How much carpet do I need???

I have a dual console 1995 skeeter zx200 . I have no idea how to calculate how much carpet I need. Has anybody else done one that can tell me the length and width of carpet that I need to order? Also looking for a couple deck lids if anybody knows where I can look . Please help!

2. Banned
    I have a 87 starfire 175 (18'6) and i got 20ft x 8ft and it was plenty. I even extended my front deck to the consoles and made a custom rod locker on the drivers side. I built a custom plano box tray under the flippin deck that holds 10 boxes and i used extra carpet for that. I had enough to do both rod lockers and compartments as well

I got mine cheap at a discount carpet place here in idaho. The whole roll was $145. I picked up some marine carpet glue at home depot.

Go to harbor freight and stock up on some mini clamps. They will come in handy for compartment doors.

Last edited by JamesfromID; 03-01-2018 at 08:38 PM.

3. Member
    Thank you for the reply! I ended up getting the deluxe 20oz from bass pro. I spoke to a guy who does carpet on these boats regularly and he told me to get 34’ x 6’. I’ll post pics when I’m done though. I won’t need to do the insides of the boxes but if I have some left over then I’ll most likely do the floors of the boxes. That’s a cool custom job though. My brother had a model like that and the front deck is ridiculously small so I’m sure you were happy to have a full deck .

4. Banned
    Yea it help out alot. The storage area for tackle and rod locker is nice.