Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Hey guys, been following the threads on the Raymarine units across the various forums. Very intriguing units for freshwater fishing. I'm usually slowing moving over reefs or trolling for walleyes. I assume the 3d would be able to pick anything suspended up? I had a chance to play with the units at cabelas. I was impressed with the speed, clarity, and overall ease of use compared to garmin and lowrance. Hoping that it was real illustration and not just a setup simulation result. I'm equipping a new rig this spring - Ranger 2080 Angler - so a fresh start. Had Humminbird Onix and Helix units on the last boat. No issues with service (needed the Onix serviced out of warranty) as Humminbird took care of everything at my favorite word - Free. However, when comparing the new Mega to what Raymarine is showing...I see significant advantage to the Raymarine. So, if I were to look at a Raymarine setup with a 9" (bow - connected to a Minnekota TM transducer) and 12" (console) running the real-vision 3d, networked, and using a 2d in-hull transducer, navionics mapping, external gps receiver (pinpoint), what component list would I need? I came up with the list below, but would love to have validation? Thank You.
    P79 In Hull Depth Transducer (a/c/e/eS Direct connect) A80170 164.99
    "Y" cable A80491 99.99
    Raynet (F) to Raynet (F) cable - 5m A80005 74.99
    trolling motor cable - minnkota RAY-A62363 60.84
    Raymarine Axiom 12 RV 12" MFD w-RealVision 3D Sonar, Navionics+ Chart & RVTM Transom Mount Transducer E70369-03-NAG 3349.99
    Raymarine Axiom 9 RV 9" MFD w-RealVision 3D Sonar & Navionics+ Chart - No Transducer 70367-00-NAG 1249.99

2. Member
    Send me your email and I’ll draw up a system and get you a part # list.

We we also have Pro’s in Omro, Green Bay and Forestville if you want to see the units first hand on the water.

Thanks,
    Curt

Curt Nowaskie
    National Sales Manager, Retail
    Raymarine
    Mobile: 603-809-5046
    Curt.Nowaskie@raymarine.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12