Need help figuring out correct prop for 97' 20' cobra 201D

I bought a used 20" cobra viper bass boat and the prop blades had been shaved off, when I contacted dealers about the correct prop for the motor ..no one seemed very interested in helping me select the right prop so I read various forums trying to get an idea what would work for my setup and searched online for a good deal and the customer service at a marine supply told me the prop i was looking into was the right prop for my boat..well i got it and right away the hole shot was much better but not too much after that..felt like 4800 rpm's was about all I was going to get out of it but I can get it to 5200, also VERY torquey...the old prop is a 13 1/4" omc shooter prop....the new prop is a Solas 14" ...both are 25 pitch 4 blade props...so my question is, what is a good prop for my 97' 20' cobra bass boat with a johnson 200 venom? How can I get the right prop that will allow me to a decent hole shot and speed without tearing up my motor...the motor runs really well for a 96' idling or full throttle, with the old prop she sings really happy and smooth but only 52 mph with a good wind at my back.....any suggestions, advice or help of any kind would be greatly appreciated

2. Member
    I am going to say a Old School 24 raker or 25 Tempest Plus