Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Threatened too shoot

Anybody in TN around lake chickamauga. Soddy daisy Tn know about a guy threatening to shoot a 16 year old on the lake after they cut the 16 year old off on a fishing spot. The guy was in a white Bullet with a SHO 250 on it or know who this is?

Last edited by Ky Bullet; 02-26-2018 at 08:17 PM.

Steven Eversole, KY
    BLAZER 202 PRO V / MARINER 225 SUPER MAG

2. Member
    Was the guy in the bullet threatening the 16 year old ? Or the 16 year old had the bullet ?

3. Member
    The guy in the bullet cut the cut 16 year old off in a fishing spot. When the kid said something the guy in the bullet threatened to shoot him. This was in a tournament from what gather.

Steven Eversole, KY
    BLAZER 202 PRO V / MARINER 225 SUPER MAG

4. Member
    Damn, really?

5. Member
    Really ??

6. Banned
    Yes. Anybody know who this joker is?

7. Member
    Not saying this didn't happen.....but there are 2 sides to this story from both sides. 2 men per boat.......i think before the man is lynch mobbed and blasted all over Facebook and here both sides of the story need to be heard........JMO......

Maybe he will post something if he's a member.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j.george1220 View Post
    Not saying this didn't happen.....but there are 2 sides to this story from both sides. 2 men per boat.......i think before the man is lynch mobbed and blasted all over Facebook and here both sides of the story need to be heard........JMO......

Maybe he will post something if he's a member.
    For sure, this was posted on facebook, but I think based on the story and facts that are coming out it sure does seem incriminating...

9. Member
    Git'a Rope.....HAHAHA!

Wonder what was said to PO the guy enough for him to say that he'd shoot the other one. Certainly not taking up for him but I certainly would like to know just how it all came down before I cast judgement!
    For Instance.....the one guy may have said I'll whop yer a$$ and the other said I'll shoot yer a$$, giving fair warning to not mess with him!!!
    Things are said when 2 are mad!
    20XDC Bullet/Modified Merc 260
    295TF Charger/Merc 225X-Sold
    20' Contender Pickle Fork/Merc EFI Bridgeport-Sold
    18' Stratus with Sommerford Tunnel Vee Hull/2.4 EFI Merc High Perf-Sold
    Freedom 240DLX Toon/Merc 115
    10' Cougar Cub/Merc 25 on the Bottle
    18" Homebuilt Tunnel/.021 OS Max Outboard on 50% Nitro with a Pipe

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickBullet View Post
    Git'a Rope.....HAHAHA!

Wonder what was said to PO the guy enough for him to say that he'd shoot the other one. Certainly not taking up for him but I certainly would like to know just how it all came down before I cast judgement!
    For Instance.....the one guy may have said I'll whop yer a$$ and the other said I'll shoot yer a$$, giving fair warning to not mess with him!!!
    Things are said when 2 are mad!
    That's right! They are throwing stones at this man without a fair trial........theres around 10 people on Facebook trying to find him and "handle it"..........lol.

All for a little green fish.......

11. Banned
    I've had those jersey wearing "pros" come by me on plane and set it down 50 yards in front me. I don't even let it bother me anymore. Not worth the hassle and definately not worth getting shot. I'm no good at catching fish anyway, I just like to go when I get a chance. On one of our local lakes last year, I was going to the back of a creek. About 2/3 of the way back there was a boat fishing the bank headed out, the creek is about 75-80 yards wide there. I went all the way to the left way before I got close to them and slowed to an idle watching my graph. The dude started screaming at me that I was cutting him off. He said they were going back there, I just waved at them and left the creek. I don't own any of that lake, so I had to assume it was his.

12. Member
    The person that said "I'll shoot you" is lucky because after saying it the other
    one could have pull a gun and shot him dead as hell and be legal.

Sadly most tournament guys in East Tennessee believe they own every inch of lake. Many times I have done donuts after being run out of my spot.

14. Member
    When did fishing become important enough to threaten someone's life! Our society has really got to take a chill pill man! Everybody needs to relaxxxxx.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NOMObass View Post
    When did fishing become important enough to threaten someone's life! Our society has really got to take a chill pill man! Everybody needs to relaxxxxx.
    It's them damn chickamauga trench pandas got everyone crazy
    Last edited by cbp84; 02-28-2018 at 12:57 AM.

16. Member
    The almighty dollar is the problem....
    2019 Bass Cat Eyra
    Mercury 250 Pro SX
    4 Stroke 2B591496

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NOMObass View Post
    For real.

He took a picture of the guy why didnt he take a picture of the tag ?

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Z View Post
    He took a picture of the guy why didnt he take a picture of the tag ?
    or a video toooooo ???????

20. Member
    When you get money involved ppl will do some crazy stuff. This is a way on the extreme side mind you but over the last 15 years of doing tournaments I see some pretty stupid stupid stuff.

I had someone remove the pin from my hitch. Boat fell out on the hwy and smashed into my truck. Heard threw the grape vine who it was tho. But when confronted he denied it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast