Elite Pros at Capt Hiram's Sebastian

Does anyone know why several Elite Pros were at Capt Hiram's in Sebastian this weekend. KVD and Skeet Reese were named specifically but there were more wrapped boats than those there.
    If you want a pig, flip a jig!!!

2. Banned
    MLF is filming on Garcia

Quote Originally Posted by acesover View Post
    MLF is filming on Garcia
    That's great. I am looking forward to a largemouth fishing show instead of all the boring smallmouth shows.
    Sick, tired, hungry, broke, busted, disgusted, can't be trusted, been imposed on and won't fight

4. Banned
    KVD and Aaron Marten were there today.

5. Member
    We came down from Va to stay at one of the cabins at grape hammock ( which were really nice and you cant beat the price ) we fished Kissimmee on Monday and one of the guys at the camp said if it was gonna be windy on Tuesday we should try Garcia which is only 35-40 min from there. When we got to the ramp it was full of wrapped trucks, I had no idea they were filming MLF. We got out on the water and then figured out that they were there. Neat to see all of the pros out there. We caught a lot of fish and it was good advice to go there when it's windy since the way it's layed out has lots of wind/wave breaks. I was waiting to see Marty Stone come sliding around the corner on one of those 12 passenger air boat tours.��

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hookpuller View Post
    We came down from Va to stay at one of the cabins at grape hammock ( which were really nice and you cant beat the price ) we fished Kissimmee on Monday and one of the guys at the camp said if it was gonna be windy on Tuesday we should try Garcia which is only 35-40 min from there. When we got to the ramp it was full of wrapped trucks, I had no idea they were filming MLF. We got out on the water and then figured out that they were there. Neat to see all of the pros out there. We caught a lot of fish and it was good advice to go there when it's windy since the way it's layed out has lots of wind/wave breaks. I was waiting to see Marty Stone come sliding around the corner on one of those 12 passenger air boat tours.��
    That's cool, any word on how the Big Boys were doing? And do they have the east side canal cleared of the vegetation so you can run to north end canal?

7. Banned
    They moved to the Stick Marsh for some more filming.

Quote Originally Posted by Olebiker View Post
    That's great. I am looking forward to a largemouth fishing show instead of all the boring smallmouth shows.
    Largemouth are fun, but, they will never fight like a Smallmouth!!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknemo View Post
    That's cool, any word on how the Big Boys were doing? And do they have the east side canal cleared of the vegetation so you can run to north end canal?
    Most people were running the south side then up the west side to the north end. Except the MLF guys. They were running diagonal, up, down and sideways wherever they wanted. If they were at the north west corner when the period was over they just ran straight back to the ramp across the lake.

10. Member
    I guess you can do that when your not paying for a new boat every year.

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknemo View Post
    I guess you can do that when your not paying for a new boat every year.
    Well, yeah LOL