Ambassador Anglers of Jacksonville new facebook and web page

Ambassador Anglers of Jacksonville has a new facebook page and website. https://www.facebook.com/ambassadora...acksonvillenc/ https://ambassadoranglers.wixsite.com/gofish come check us out! Also we are having our 33rd annual open team tournament April 14th on the Neuse/Trent. Ramp will be Lawsons Creek in New Bern. Blast off will be safe light with weigh in at 3 pm. $50 a boat if mailed before April 1st. $60 if postmarked after the 1st. $70 if paid at ramp. There will also be a $10 big fish pot. PM me for more details and an entry form.

2. Member
    I assume you are tracking that is also the date for the neuse river bassmasters tournament out of the same ramp? Question will be are the two tournament directors ok with someone paying into and fishing both?

3. Member
    Dang Moonshine, you taking everyones money that weekend? .............I may drive down for that one!

4. Member
    You always got a place to stay my brother.

5. Member
    I coordinated with NRB and they have moved their tournament to June 9th so no worries.

6. Member
    Are their any form out at any tackle shop so I can pick one up. I printed the one you guys have on your website. It’s all fine except for the signature lines you guys sign for weigh in.

7. Member
    yes there are some at academy in j-ville and there are some at neuse sport shop in kinston.