Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow! 59¢ is a good price. I think BPS is something like a buck and a half. I usually buy 4. Good thing....when I did it this year I couldn't find the ones that I just bought, but the extra ones I bought last year was hanging on the pegboard.

You can change it every six months or as often as you want. I change every six months a couple of times after I saw signs of water in my oil. I never saw the water again so I went back to yearly. You'll probably be busy with other maintenance projects on your boat to want to do the LU service more often than you need to.

What kind of boat do you have?
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan View Post
    Wow! 59¢ is a good price. I think BPS is something like a buck and a half. I usually buy 4. Good thing....when I did it this year I couldn't find the ones that I just bought, but the extra ones I bought last year was hanging on the pegboard.

You can change it every six months or as often as you want. I change every six months a couple of times after I saw signs of water in my oil. I never saw the water again so I went back to yearly. You'll probably be busy with other maintenance projects on your boat to want to do the LU service more often than you need to.

What kind of boat do you have?
    sucks on amazon because theyll charge the 3.99 shipping for each piece you order...if im able to cut out the middle man and get a handful of them for cheap...ill keep you posted!

2004 Tracker PT 175 with a 50hp 2 stroke ELPTO. Not the fastest but runs strong! The lower unit oil that drained out looked clean too! No water or metal flakes. I really think I got a good one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12