Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I do a full wash, dry, detail and hand wax twice a year. The carpet gets cleaned three times a year. I use a BBS between trips. My boat is 11 years old and looks just about the way it did out of the factory. I figure the extra work in keeping it clean will pay off down the road when/if I ever decide to sell it.
    Last edited by Cape Fear; 03-16-2018 at 10:18 AM.
    2007 Bass Cat Pantera IV
    2018 G3 Sportsman 1710

2. Member
    I do full wash/wax (using Griots orbital) about 3x per year, and use 3M 303 UV protectant for the rub rail, trolling motor housing, all rubber seals for compartments and glove box, and all other plastic parts I can get to. I try to do a thorough bilge cleaning 2x per year, but sometimes get lazy. I do carpet 2x per year. Between those and after each use I use Boat Bling Hot Sauce for wipe-downs using a microfiber towel. Other than 2 minor battle scars that aren't that noticeable my 5 year old Puma, which spends most of its life on a lift in a covered slip when not being towed 2-3x per year to chase fish at Lake of the Ozarks , looks pretty close to showroom.
    2013 Bass Cat Puma FTD DC

+1 on the Griot's microfiber and Speed Shine!

4. Member
    Check out autogeeksonline.net for the best of the best auto and boat detailing wash, wax, polish, micro fiber towels, wheel cleaner, tire shine, how to videos, and a forum. Best web site to learn and buy the top products with reviews if you are a detail fanatic!
    Chad Mitchell

5. Member
    Chad Mitchell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12