Need to change out 2016 Z21 Pro Two Tone Cover

After changing my trolling motor and having 360 on the front, I need to change covers. I have the support poles that go with it. This cover has the motor cover attached to the main cover. It is an excellent cover, just doesnt fit as well as I would like. $450 tyd.

2. Member
    What kind of trolling motor does it fit.

3. Member
    PM sent
    '17 Nitro Z21, 250ProXS serial # 2B399616, 24p Fury4, 12" Atlas, Apex 16 @ console, Apex 16 & Apex 13 @ bow, Mega 360, Ultrex, 8ft blades

Still available?????? Sent PM, no reply?

5. Member
    Why kind/type of cover did you replace it with? I have a Z21 with a Minn Kota Ultrex and my cover doesn't fit at all. The front area is constantly exposed. Any help or advice is appreciated.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmycast View Post
    Why kind/type of cover did you replace it with? I have a Z21 with a Minn Kota Ultrex and my cover doesn't fit at all. The front area is constantly exposed. Any help or advice is appreciated.
    It will fit

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=883789

7. Member
    I have the nitro pro cover and fits my z21 with ultrex perfect

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisfarmer View Post
    I have the nitro pro cover and fits my z21 with ultrex perfect
    Me too

9. Member
    I want to replace with the pro cover that is made for the minn kota motors. Mine is for motor guide. The 360 caused some issues with it fitting with the motor guide, but it was the new ultrex and 360 makes it sit above the rub rail in front to the consoles. If I pull it down hard it gets close but that puts undue stress on cover at the console shields and the attachment points for the straps. I guess I could deal with it cuz, most of the time my boat is in my shop. When I am at the lake I would like the cover to fit much better than it does. The Pro cover cost a lot, but I figured if I could sell this one, I could stomach the additional to get a better fitting cover.

10. Member
    Where did you get your cover? I'm about to buy a z21, but didn't see covers at bass pro. Was gonna use the gift card to get one

11. Member
    Where did you get your cover? I'm about to buy a z21, but didn't see covers at bass pro. Was gonna use the gift card to get one

You can order it from Bass Pro, Cabelas, or Ind. Nitro dealer. The covers are made by Dowco. If you buy the Z21 you can order the cover with it. I don't think the gift card can be used in the Parts & Service Departments where you would buy the custom cover.
    2017 Nitro Z21
    2017 250 Pro XS T2 (SN 2B401909)
    Bravo 1XS 26P
    BMS 12" Action Jack
    Ultrex 112# - Solix 12 - 12' Talons

Club: lunkersunlimited.net

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bison2312 View Post
    You can order it from Bass Pro, Cabelas, or Ind. Nitro dealer. The covers are made by Dowco. If you buy the Z21 you can order the cover with it. I don't think the gift card can be used in the Parts & Service Departments where you would buy the custom cover.
    I don't know how true that is, but tracker marine told me I could get my gift card number from dealer and use it right there and my VIP 20% discount and have them order it on the spot! I hope she was right!