Thread: Axiom

BBC SPONSOR

Axiom

I spend some time at cabelas playing with the axiom 7 and 9. Needless to say I will be ordering new units this week. They are simple to use and super clear. The speed is unmatched and I love the touch screen compared to others. My lowrance 7 and 9 ti units will be for sale next week haha.
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

2. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    No better OS out there in my opinion!!

The more time you spend with it the easier you find it to be. No having to back out and into the menu to change things, completely customizable.

3. Member
    I haven't had mine out on the water yet. But what impressed me was the screen refresh rate. Turn the scrolling speed up to 500 and see how fast it is. I'm hoping it will pick up that bottom at that speed. Here's a picture of my 2 axiom and a new garmin on the front of my ranger 188c.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    You dont want to run the SV or DV that fast. Around 60/70 on it.

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by deerfarmer View Post
    I haven't had mine out on the water yet. But what impressed me was the screen refresh rate. Turn the scrolling speed up to 500 and see how fast it is. I'm hoping it will pick up that bottom at that speed. Here's a picture of my 2 axiom and a new garmin on the front of my ranger 188c.
    Thats bada$$!!!
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor