tons of MOS'S...food service anyone?

did my time with the guards and had 3 MOS'S ..(62B and 63B )2 mainly vehicle repair.
    then theres my favorite ...food service 92G. pretty much 17 out of 20yrs
    doin it. who else has this MOS? whats your favorite?

2. Member
    As a 1SG I took good care of my Cooks and they took care of the troops....I was blessed to have great cooks....Those guys put in some long hours....
    What type of unit were you in..??
    Last edited by brnzbaklvr; 02-26-2018 at 05:54 AM.
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

3. Member
    I was an infantry guy and nothing was better on a cold morning in Korea than seeing the cooks doing a hot meal in the field. SOS couldn't be beat along with hot coffee. Thanks for all the great service.

from westbrook ct....the last unit i was a guarding prisoner training unit and i had 3 or 4 cooks i was the E7, 1 E6 and some E4's
    every drill we had a meal plan for lunch meal. i enjoyed those days and miss them.

5. Member
    My son retired from the Navy, he was a cook. His first duty station was the U.S.S. Truman a nuke carrier.

Not a cook, but deffinetly appreciative of them, working 12's on the flight line and going to midnight chow, great having a warm meal!
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!