Thread: AIWB

Banned

USA AIWB

Ok I never thought I would be able to carry this way. I've dropped some weight so I though I would try this carry position. Just received my first AIWB holster from thekennedyco (kydex) and believe it or not it's actually a pretty comfortable way to carry. My draw is faster than from the 5 o'clock position. I feel like I'm concealing better and when reaching up it's not showing itself as the 5 o'clock position did for me. Even with my steel core gunbelt I don't have to cinch it up as tight to make sure it doesn't slide my pants down. Guess I'm going to buy a few more to dial in the best one for me.
    And yes sitting down is not as bad as I thought it was going to be. All I do is in a quick motion is just poke a little bit of my shirt behind the back of the slide. Then I really don't know its there. If I wore a shirt underneath then it wouldn't be a problem. I can easily draw from a sitting position.
    The only issue with this one is the rear sight pokes my doughbelly so finding one that goes just a bit higher will be looked at. If I wasn't Mr.Pilsbury then it wouldn't be a issue. Guess I'll have some bladetech and stealthgear IWB holsters to sell.

Glad I gave it a try and the way I will carry from now on.

The only thing I don't like about appendix carry is the muzzle pointing at my femoral artery. Aside from that, it is an extremely good concealment location.

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

3. Banned
    There is that....also why I choose kydex. Nothing is going to hit the trigger. And after I rack it back I know nothing will hit the trigger either.