Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Marty, Are you eating TidePods or is it just Cabin Fever from all the solid water up there???
    What makes you think I post everything I do....where do you get this from....Are You Stalking Me or do you just imagine these things???
    I posted about the ProMax because it happens to be my personal favorite prop of all on my boat, I'm sure others have their favorites and they don't get bashed for stating so!!!
    I've also been swapping props on this boat for 2 Years, not 6 Months...I've sold around a dozen props on here and several more locally, not to mention the 5 new ones I've bought....where do you get these things!!!
    What good would it do to post another vid when it will just be picked apart like the others....You don't believe anything I say and really, I don't care, as stated before I didn't get the reputation I have by telling everyone lies for 70 years....So Be It!
    I also don't tell people that I give 1 mile head starts and catch'em in 3 mins by running only 6mph faster than they do either!!!
    I've changed my thoughts from "All" to "Most" Bullet owners are the best guys out there...Have a nice life!
    20XDC Bullet/Modified Merc 260
    295TF Charger/Merc 225X-Sold
    20' Contender Pickle Fork/Merc EFI Bridgeport-Sold
    18' Stratus with Sommerford Tunnel Vee Hull/2.4 EFI Merc High Perf-Sold
    Freedom 240DLX Toon/Merc 115
    10' Cougar Cub/Merc 25 on the Bottle
    18" Homebuilt Tunnel/.021 OS Max Outboard on 50% Nitro with a Pipe

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickBullet View Post
    Marty, Are you eating TidePods or is it just Cabin Fever from all the solid water up there???
    What makes you I also don't tthink I post everything I do....where do you get this from....Are You Stalking Me or do you just imagine these things???
    I posted about the ProMax because it happens to be my personal favorite prop of all on my boat, I'm sure others have their favorites and they don't get bashed for stating so!!!
    I've also been swapping props on this boat for 2 Years, not 6 Months...I've sold around a dozen props on here and several more locally, not to mention the 5 new ones I've bought....where do you get these things!!!
    What good would it do to post another vid when it will just be picked apart like the others....You don't believe anything I say and really, I don't care, as stated before I didn't get the reputation I have by telling everyone lies for 70 years....So Be It!
    ell people that I give 1 mile head starts and catch'em in 3 mins by running only 6mph faster than they do either!!!
    I've changed my thoughts from "All" to "Most" Bullet owners are the best guys out there...Have a nice life!
    Wont even comment on the tidepods, Just childish

You posted on march 11th 2017 last year that you had never even opened up your boat yet.
    Weird i did a search on all your posts just talk about promax and bravo 1 You would think with a dozen props you would of mentioned one at any point in the last 2 years.

Exactly what someone lying would say. You can't fake a live gps vid. Yesterday you said you'll post more holeshot vids tho. PROVE ME WRONG, If you run 101 heavy loaded ill start calling you sir :)

It's a tournament blast off, It looked like 1 mile to me, Could of been shorter idk. I just know he was freaken far ahead and we passed him.
    Last edited by hyperflow; 02-27-2018 at 07:30 PM.

3. Member
    Getting back to the original subject, holes or no holes work best?

4. Member
    I have 8 holes in both of my ProMax props.
    In my fishing prop, (24P), 6 are closed, my top end prop, (27P), 6 are open!
    Keep in mind though that my 260 has a relieved exhaust so not as much exhaust travels through the hub as a standard LU.....IE: It takes more holes open on a relieved exhaust to make the same diff as a standard LU!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomoad View Post
    QB where did that video of your holeshot with the promax go?
    As soon as the weather and work let me I'm gonna film a vid of 8-10 holeshots back to back with the cam in several diff locations, all with a PM prop. I'll try to it post in a few weeks!

6. Member
    Thanks QB. Never tried a promax on my ally/280. It's got me curious. But it would have to have 8 holes. I do know that. I leaning toward a 25
    Allison XB 2002, 2.5 280

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomoad View Post
    Thanks QB. Never tried a promax on my ally/280. It's got me curious. But it would have to have 8 holes. I do know that. I leaning toward a 25
    What rpm and gear ratio do you run?

8. Member
    Unlimited/1.87
    Allison XB 2002, 2.5 280

9. Member
    For fishing I think you'd like a 23 or 24. Both of those run great on mine. I run the same gears in a sporty and also unlimited rpm. The prop slip in super low so you'll get more speed per rpm than you'd think. With a 23 I was cruising 58mph @ only 5K & 82 @ 7K and carrying a load well. My 24 is better on speed@rpm but gives up just a tad on holeshot.....barely noticeable though!
    If you decide to try one just remember they actually run about an inch over their advertised pitch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12