Thread: 😀 New Ride!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Got to take her out and stretch her legs this weekend. Finally got into the 3-10hr break in period where I could open her up some. I had a 2015 ZX 225 before this boat and they are similar but different. The FX has a little more bow lift than the ZX had. Still has the great Skeeter ride. It handles a little different than the ZX, just feels a little more nimble but that could be the difference in a 250 and 225 SHO. I bumped 74mph on one run. That's me @ 220lbs half tank of fuel and tournament loaded. I loved my ZX 225 and now I really love my FX 21.
    2018 Skeeter FX21 LE Ox Blood

2. Member
    I agree with everything in your comparison but my FX21LE ride hands down better than my Zx225. I hit 3hrs yesterday didn’t get to open her up to much trash and logs floating on the big G. So excited to see what she can do

3. Member
    I pick mine up probably in a week or two just having a little more added to it. Lowrance Point puck and push buttons on deck for the poles. Still winter here anyway not getting her out until I take her down to NC next month so no hurry. I went with the FX20 LE Cosmic I know my daughters will just love the color Hope mine gets 74 that would make me real happy!!!

4. Member
    My ZX200 is finally being delivered tomorrow! Glad everyone is loving their new boats!

5. Member
    nice bug! congrats! How do you post pics without going through the website suggested? The website suggested is absolutely full of spam and scam...advertisement pop ups are ridiculous on the suggested website in order to downsize the file and then be able to post...Help?....enjoy your new bug man!

6. Member
    Hit reply and look at the icons immediately above the text field. Select the 2nd from the right.

It will allow you to browse your device and select the picture you want to upload. No more 3rd party hosting required. The image has to fit the size limits.

I just make sure the pics fit the size limit and post them with my smart phone. You can crop them on your phone or you can resize them on the computer and post them that way.
    2018 Skeeter FX21 LE Ox Blood

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12