Power poles from factory

My boat is scheduled to go into production March 10th and originally had black 8’ blades on the order. Well this past week I called my dealer to get them changed to white since my boat is mostly white, and he tells me that the factory says that they won’t have time to get the white poles in. I mean I’m no rocket scientist but the boat wouldn’t be finished till another 3 weeks to a month which seems like ample time to have the white poles in. Does anyone else call bull? That’s the way I see it.

2. Member
    Call the factory, THEY will know for sure. Maybe even a hurry order on the poles would be in order/could happen if the factory asked the pole manufacturer. Certainly won't hurt to ask the factory.
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."

-Henry David Thoreau

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

author unknown

2015 Phoenix 919 225 Yamaha SHO

Call the factory.

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright

4. Member
    Maybe the factory could order the poles in white, install the brackets. Then send the poles to you, then you or your dealer install the poles on the brackets that are already there.
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."

-Henry David Thoreau

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

author unknown

2015 Phoenix 919 225 Yamaha SHO

I could be wrong about this but i think i was told at factory before a boat go into production they check with dealer where boat was order to make sure if they are any changes

6. Member
    I hang out at my dealership all the time and they are always calling up changing things for their customers, even after the build has started

7. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    you can call Jeff to make a change and he will contact your dealer
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

8. Member
    I think they will do it unless they truly can’t get the poles....busy time of year.......if not tell them to delete it and your dealer should do it for you.......mine would.

9. Banned
    Could this be the reason of Your delay? I read in the other thread where You ordered at a certain time, blah, blah Could this issue be the culprit of the delay?

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    Could this be the reason of Your delay? I read in the other thread where You ordered at a certain time, blah, blah Could this issue be the culprit of the delay?

No it isn't, and i got a call back from the factory saying they will be able to have the white poles in time.. I honestly just think my dealer held on to the order for a week or 2 before putting it in cause i remember when I called him 2 weeks later to ask about something on the order, he asked if his secretary took my deposit. So for him to not know that when I called to ask about something, seems to make me think that he may have dropped the ball on it.. Im not hugely upset about it, the wait is coming to an end anyways!

11. Member
    I went to the factory yesterday and actually changed mine there. I had ordered black 8ft blades and on the factory tour I seen a set of silver 8ft blades installed on a boat and man silver is sweet. So my boat was a few boats over and they are gonna put silver on mine.
    2021 Phoenix 921 Elite/Mercury 250 Pro XS