Has anyone replaced fuel lines?

I was going to post this in the 3L forum, but this has more to do with how Ranger set up the fuel lines under the deck. I have a 2008 Z20, I just replaced the bulb, line from bulb to fuel pump, fuel/water separator filter, and going to do the fuel pump as well. My question is, should I replace the fuel lines from my tanks (Black lines) to where the bulb attaches to it? Not sure if what Ranger used is ethanol resistant. Any help would be great.

2. Member
    Yes...for sure. I did my 491VS all the way. The main line is pretty easy to access. Get it from Don at European.....they will hook you up.

3. Member
    Fuel lines were ethanol resistant well before your boat was built. Still, it wouldnt be a bad idea to change them.
    I changed all the lines in my 520VX. Fuel lines weren't bad, but the fill and vent hoses were a b@$ch due to the awkward angles under the gunnel where they attached to the gas cap assembly. I wouldn't change those unless they are leaking.

I've changed mine

Just purchased a 2000 520dvx, would that year have ethanol resistant lines from tank to bulb?
    2000 Ranger 520DVX 225hpdi