So far a lot of hype

2. Member
    Why is it a lot of hype?

3. Member
    I wonder what kind of boat George was leaning on in those clips??

Have you been over there? Hype? It is the future man
    2017 Ranger RT188, Dual Console, Crystal Red Metallic, Mercury 115 Pro XS Four Stroke, Command Thrust with Tempest 24P, 52 MPH GPS @ 5200 RPM
    Motor Guide 80 lb Xi5 Pin Point/GPS , Lowrance HDS 7 w/Totalscan @ Console, Lowrance Elite 7 TI @ Bow; Romans 6:23

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slaunch View Post
    I wonder what kind of boat George was leaning on in those clips??
    Ranger 522D - i believe he runs one on Mille Lacs
    2020 Ranger Z519 | 2020 Mercury Pro XS 225 4S | Helix 10SI | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Noco GENIUS 10X4
    Fury 3 22P True Pitched | Power Pole Pro 2's | Ghost TM | Mega 360 | MEGA LIVE | Atlas 8in Jack Plate | Trick Step | 3X Amped 80ah Lithiums

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsessed View Post
    Have you been over there? Hype? It is the future man
    about 1 1/2 weeks ago. With that group of people, they'll build a quality product.

Quote Originally Posted by bassanglr View Post
    about 1 1/2 weeks ago. With that group of people, they'll build a quality product.
    Agreed. I think of the old 'Quality is Job 1" slogan. I really think this group will be the A game to try to live up to looking forward, just as they were, looking back.
    2017 Ranger RT188, Dual Console, Crystal Red Metallic, Mercury 115 Pro XS Four Stroke, Command Thrust with Tempest 24P, 52 MPH GPS @ 5200 RPM
    Motor Guide 80 lb Xi5 Pin Point/GPS , Lowrance HDS 7 w/Totalscan @ Console, Lowrance Elite 7 TI @ Bow; Romans 6:23

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsessed View Post
    Agreed. I think of the old 'Quality is Job 1" slogan. I really think this group will be the A game to try to live up to looking forward, just as they were, looking back.
    I just don't understand all of the hate on these people.

9. Scraps
    Whatever level the hype, it's justified. Star studded cast of characters and they are motivated. I'm anxious to see what they've got.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LJL View Post
    I just don't understand all of the hate on these people.
    No one wants to wake up after the classic and then in the fall and realize their brand just dropped another place.

11. Member
    Dear Vexus

Just put out a boat for F's sake.

I believe its due to the FACT that Ranger is known for what this group did, I own a Ranger and its a great boat. I have owned many other brands as well. I have never been one to put down a brand as someone's financials allow them to buy what they can and all boats now a days are good. The concern has been with Vexus coming is that the "RANGER TOP BOAT" mentality is going to be challenged with the SAME FOLKS that made the RANGER NAME SAKE. I am looking forward to see what they TOP on what they BUILT over the current RANGER BRAND. I really think its almost a "why did Forest and Randy" come back in the business. I feel they set standards that will be hard to top. I do know they had several ideas that never were able to be done, NOW IT WILL. So as a Ranger owner I can't wait to see what new ideas have been put in the market. ALL RANGER DIEHARDS asked for these new Ideas when it was the original group. I really think its like MR Ford or Chevy leaving the Car business then making a new BRAND that the people feel now that their purchases are not the best as they felt. VEXUS will be a boat to at least see. I want to see the new stuff they came up with.
    JEFF MURRAY USMC
    RANGER Z521C & 15 VERADO PRO 250
    DEEP CREEK LURES and ROSE JIGS
    GREENFISH TACKLE and ALX RODS

I will guarantee one thing and that's that there aint a Ranger owner on this planet that aint gonna look see what they got at least once. Not one!!!

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodman View Post
    I will guarantee one thing and that's that there aint a Ranger owner on this planet that aint gonna look see what they got at least once. Not one!!!
    I think that may be a real downfall. Those ranger guys are going to be looking for ranger v2 and it might not look anything like a ranger

Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    I think that may be a real downfall. Those ranger guys are going to be looking for ranger v2 and it might not look anything like a ranger
    I don't think the Vexus boats need to look like a Ranger to draw the old Ranger owners to the product. I would bet that Ranger owners will look to Vexus more for quality of construction, rather than just the looks.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

16. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    That was really slick how they snuck the boat in the background on the one shot, Very nice looking boat don't ya think??

Quote Originally Posted by Hickory Legend View Post
    That was really slick how they snuck the boat in the background on the one shot, Very nice looking boat don't ya think??
    Nothing in those pics was there by accident. Just a teaser...
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

18. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Well it sure looks sweet, intentional or not!!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodman View Post
    Probably not many owners of any brand that will not take a look.

20. Member
    While I am sure it will be more than I want to spend I want to see one and look it over. Should be top notch coming from that group.