LaKe Master Plus southeast

Does any one have any experience purchasing a LakeMaster Plus card from Amazon or other supplier ? I see a Plus Southeast card for $119.00 on Amazon. It is correct version (2) and part #600023-5. Just don't feel real comfortable ordering this kind of stuff from some one unknown. Any one with experience please let me know. I just don't want to get a card that has only half the information or not the real thing. Thanks.

First thing to check is the product listing on the Humminbird Lakemaster website to see what the current version is for each product line and region.
    Then you can check for sources.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    I just purchased one LakeMaster map disk. Do I need one for each HB unit? Recently upgraded my tm’s to Helix 12 up front and Helix 10 at Console.

Quote Originally Posted by oleranger View Post
    I just purchased one LakeMaster map disk. Do I need one for each HB unit? Recently upgraded my tm’s to Helix 12 up front and Helix 10 at Console.
    Helix units do not share mapping. If you want Lakemaster in both, you need two Lakemaster cards.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne P. View Post
    First thing to check is the product listing on the Humminbird Lakemaster website to see what the current version is for each product line and region.
    Then you can check for sources.

Wayne yes. I spoke to HB Tech. Support and confirmed the web site is up to date, LakeMaster Plus Version 2 part # 600023-5 is current. The non Plus is Version 4. I'm only concerned about ordering a non-refundable item from some one other than HB even if its cheaper. Just looking for some one who can verify they have ordered and received a quality product made by HB

6. Member
    I recently purchased 2 current version Lakemaster Wisconsin cards from an ebay store for $85 each and they were the real deal with factory seal intact. The newer versions are coming out soon so prices are going down at some places for the "current" versions. If you don't need to wait for the most current release and the lakes you fish are on the current version, shop around for the best deal. Paypal and credit cards usually offer good protection if you are sold a faulty product.