Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    A little past breakin, 2.2hrs? Going to LOZ Thursday to fish a weekend tournament. Supposed to be 28° Saturday morning .
    I got nothin

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunn View Post
    First weekend. Just me in the boat, full load otherwise including my partners gear. 68.5mph at 5400rpm. Finally got it out of breakin this morning. To cold to run all out and I was fishing a tournament. It seemed to me it handled better with my partner in the boat, all 200+ pounds of him.

Just by myself I noticed considerable chine walk. Kyle at Ulrich suggested I drive thru it, I say nay, nay. I felt like Chuck Yeager trying to break the sound barrier . Anybody that has a 210 Charger can add their set up info I'd be most appreciative.

I will say the Ultrex is the bomb. Best investment I've ever made, bar none!
    It makes sense that it will handle better at high speeds with a partner in the boat as its helping counter the prop torque to the right. If you fish a bunch alone balancing your gear will help.

3. Member
    I know they might have tweaked hull just a tad, but my original Champ 210 wouldn't think about it until 75-77. It's been a while, but I think 2.75" might have been my PP height. I know it was not in the 3.5" range. I think you should that first.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollada View Post
    What’s the minimum garage storage length of the 210. Web site says 25’ is that accurate?
    You might get by with 24' 10". That is with the trailer tongue collapsed, fully extended it is 28'+.
    I got nothin

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian View Post
    I know they might have tweaked hull just a tad, but my original Champ 210 wouldn't think about it until 75-77. It's been a while, but I think 2.75" might have been my PP height. I know it was not in the 3.5" range. I think you should that first.
    I leveled the pad and checked the height of the PP to get a gauge reading at the dash. I know now that I was running the PP about at less than an inch. I suppose the gauge can be syncronized to the actual motor height. Just need to find the reader on the Bob's jack plate.
    I got nothin

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunn View Post
    You might get by with 24' 10". That is with the trailer tongue collapsed, fully extended it is 28'+.
    Thanks! 23.5 is about my max and that pretty angled.

2019 Basscat Caracal
    225 Evinrude G2
    Solix 12 Mega SI bow and console
    Mega Live
    36V Ultrex

Quote Originally Posted by Hollada View Post
    Thanks! 23.5 is about my max and that pretty angled.
    Buy one, tell your wife she can have a new house. About the same price, about.
    I got nothin

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678