Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Wait till that new charger 198 elite rolls out. You may think differently. However your boat works for you so no need to change. You have a sweet ride. I made a switch a few years ago and don't regret it. I will say I do miss my 181. If I was to get rid of my ranger 119c for something bigger I would say I miss this boat as well. Unless you get a new rig every year I think our boats every one we will every own find a spot that stick in our hearts forever. I will say my ranger 119c is a dream to fish out of and I like that part of it better than my 181 but I loved driving that 181 as it handled on rails. My 119c has allowed me to fish more where I am at though cause it handles the big stuff quite a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubasser24 View Post
    Wait till that new charger 198 elite rolls out. You may think differently. However your boat works for you so no need to change. You have a sweet ride. I made a switch a few years ago and don't regret it. I will say I do miss my 181. If I was to get rid of my ranger 119c for something bigger I would say I miss this boat as well. Unless you get a new rig every year I think our boats every one we will every own find a spot that stick in our hearts forever. I will say my ranger 119c is a dream to fish out of and I like that part of it better than my 181 but I loved driving that 181 as it handled on rails. My 119c has allowed me to fish more where I am at though cause it handles the big stuff quite a bit better.
    So they are officially building a 198? I must have missed those threads.
    25th Anniversary Champion 187 SCX Elite
    Mercury 175 EFI
    Perception Pescador Pro 120 Kayak
    Aquos 10ft Pontoon Boat

I just read the thread on the Charger forum. That is going to be a good seller.
    25th Anniversary Champion 187 SCX Elite
    Mercury 175 EFI
    Perception Pescador Pro 120 Kayak
    Aquos 10ft Pontoon Boat

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Indications are that Ulrich has several sold already.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Royjulius View Post
    We're having 60 degrees here today. The good news is that my kayak lake is wide open and the trout are biting. I'll yak for a few weeks then get the Champ out.
    Well, Murphy struck. Took the boat out last Saturday, started up great, idled fine, ran good the first 2 runs of the day. 3rd run, I get on plane, trim out...go to bump the trim down and nothing. Stop somewhere for a bit, fish a little, and when I go to get going again, nothing. No trim, just clicks. Now it's time to find out why...
    2001 Champion 187 Yamaha 175
    12' Talons, Lithiums and Garmins
    All pulled by a Hemi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12