Thread: Wet out

Arkansas Rally Moderator Arkyarcher's Avatar

Wet out

mornin, lakes should be full now
    Gene Wilson

2000 Xpress X19 Mercury 200
    Team PoorMansCustomLures

Two wrongs don't make a right , but three lefts do.

2. Member
    Should change patterns for this weekend

A lot more coming.

4. Arkansas Rally Moderator Arkyarcher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zx175Bassman View Post
    Should change patterns for this weekend
    Yes sir my pattern moved to the couch.
    Gene Wilson

Team PoorMansCustomLures

5. Member
    My pattern is my chair, out to the shop to put something new into the boat and back to my chair to order something else. I hope my boat floats by the time I get it on the water.

6. Arkansas Rally Moderator Arkyarcher's Avatar
    I'm beginning to hope mine don't start floating in my carport.
    Gene Wilson

Team PoorMansCustomLures

Last weekend of rabbit season. Pick a hill close to your favorite swamp area. Should be full of rabbits.....We've been having a lot of swampers in an area that's slowly flooding. Couldn't get all the way in because of a backed up creek. Dropped the tailgates and went out on a Hill close by and the rabbits are already moving up. Killed 7 out of 9 races this morning...Dogs ran great.

8. iNCORRECT pOLITICALLY
    Drove through Jolly Rogers on Maumelle yesterday just to be nosy. Lake was up nearly to the top of the ramp and debris floating everywhere. Shouldn't take long for the spillway to get it back down to normal. My buddy was out there last Sunday and said it was bad low, lol. Heard Greers Ferry is at full pool now so hopefully they'll start shoving plenty of water through the Little Red to set the trout on fire. Seems the more fresh water they send through the dam the better the trout fishing is even if you have to time it just so and even abort a trip here and there. I'll be going fishing SOMEWHERE the end of this week even if it's just to Maumelle. And I swore I wouldn't put my boat on that lake this Spring because I fell into a rut on that lake that I can't seem to dig myself out of
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

9. Member
    We had a beagle when I was a kid. I would take him out hunting around where we lived. I would generally get a few but all he wanted to do was run. The damn think would never come back, no matter how much you hollered at him. Finally I would just go on home and he would show up when he wanted to.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Highcentered View Post
    Drove through Jolly Rogers on Maumelle yesterday just to be nosy. Lake was up nearly to the top of the ramp and debris floating everywhere. Shouldn't take long for the spillway to get it back down to normal. My buddy was out there last Sunday and said it was bad low, lol. Heard Greers Ferry is at full pool now so hopefully they'll start shoving plenty of water through the Little Red to set the trout on fire. Seems the more fresh water they send through the dam the better the trout fishing is even if you have to time it just so and even abort a trip here and there. I'll be going fishing SOMEWHERE the end of this week even if it's just to Maumelle. And I swore I wouldn't put my boat on that lake this Spring because I fell into a rut on that lake that I can't seem to dig myself out of
    2.6 feet going over the spillway now. I've been in the same rut for 20 years on Maumelle!

11. iNCORRECT pOLITICALLY
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomworms View Post
    2.6 feet going over the spillway now. I've been in the same rut for 20 years on Maumelle!
    Couple buddies of mine had a really good year on Maumelle last year. Guess I need to leave the fairy wands at home and start ripping with the heavy artillery!
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Ultrex

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

12. iNCORRECT pOLITICALLY
    Any idea how long it will take Harris Brake to get back to normal? Really I just want to be able to get my boat in there. And I wonder how long Dardenelle will be messed up from the increased river flow?
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Ultrex

13. Member
    Monday's supposed to be a nice day. I think I'll ease up to Greers Ferry and see what I can do. When I was up there 2-3 weeks ago it was down 10'.
    2018 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX
    115 Mercury Pro XS 4S

14. Member
    I'm going Monday to work on breaking in my new motor. Picked up my 2018 Nitro z19 yesterday.

15. Arkansas Rally Moderator Arkyarcher's Avatar
    Way to go Sam, where you headed ? I think I will waste some time on Hamilton or DeGray.
    Gene Wilson

Team PoorMansCustomLures

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkyarcher View Post
    Way to go Sam, where you headed ? I think I will waste some time on Hamilton or DeGray.
    As of today the parking lot at the Degray spillway ramp was flooded so don't go to that ramp

Quote Originally Posted by wildkat7 View Post
    I'm going Monday to work on breaking in my new motor. Picked up my 2018 Nitro z19 yesterday.
    Be careful. Went to 3 sisters yesterday and it was muddied up and debris floating bad. I caught them good and my brother said it took 27lb to win saturday.

18. iNCORRECT pOLITICALLY
    Couple buddies had a good afternoon on Maumelle Monday. I was just too tired to go. Don't like fishing between night shifts. Said the upper end was dingy and thick with floaters. Lower end from Big Island on down is nearly clear. Water temp was 54 and caught several that seemed to be full of eggs. My nights off do make it where I don't have to deal with the weekend warriorsI'll probably go to Maumelle one Thursday and see if I can get my boat in Harris Brake on Friday. Probably take a drive Thursday morning to see how the ramps look if the fishing report doesn't say anything about it.
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Ultrex