2016 Triton 21TRX for $26,000. Is that too much??

Saw a CL add on it today, and I got a response that they were in the hospital but would send me the pics and info I requested shortly...

just once I'd like to catch a scammer and disable their writing device and probably their walking device. Ugh!

It’s posted here in TN as well. https://nashville.craigslist.org/boa...499949374.html

3. Member
    A steal. Literally!

4. Member
    In good condition with a 250Proxs it is worth $40K. Without an OB it is worth $26K.

Quote Originally Posted by dbs1 View Post
    Saw a CL add on it today, and I got a response that they were in the hospital but would send me the pics and info I requested shortly...

just once I'd like to catch a scammer and disable their writing device and probably their walking device. Ugh!

5. fish8503@yahoo.com GOTTA BIG SACK's Avatar
    That’s a scam. They didn’t list the electronics or poles. Anyone selling a bass boat would list the electronics and poles. Looks like they copied and pasted a little of the standard features off tritons web site. I bet they would want an wire transfer to hold it.
    Last edited by GOTTA BIG SACK; 02-23-2018 at 12:11 PM.
    2021 Skeeter ZX150
    2020 Sea Doo GTI se 170

6. Member
    Same add up here in Mass, Nh., and Maine !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by leo13 View Post
    In good condition with a 250Proxs it is worth $40K. Without an OB it is worth $26K.
    I hope it's worth more than 40K, since it was 65000+ 1.5 years ago. Depreciation is bad, but out west here you couldn't touch that boat for less than 50K

8. California Fishing Moderator Captain Babito A7T3C's Avatar
    Scam, single picture + the way it's written usually is a dead giveaway.
    2017 Nitro Z18 - Mercury ProXS 175 - 24P Fury - Elite 9 TI2 - Fortrex

9. Member
    I new it was a scam at first look, but I just had to reply and see what i got. According to the reply her name is Sally and poor Sally lost her husband 2 weeks ago and just wants it gone and will have eBay contact me shortly. Of course when I asked for the eBay item number as well as a picture of the title, (which of course she says is in her name).....sshhh. Nada.

And Low book appears to be around $56k

10. Member
    In the picture I could not tell if it had an OB so maybe it was in poor cond or an exceptional deal for just the hull at $26K. Based on that I just added$14k if it did have an OB which is about right for a 2yro 250proxs. This would be an equivalent deal. Yes these would be low values. My point was it might be the hull only or way below the low value for a poor cond boat and motor. Too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by mike464 View Post
    I hope it's worth more than 40K, since it was 65000+ 1.5 years ago. Depreciation is bad, but out west here you couldn't touch that boat for less than 50K

Quote Originally Posted by leo13 View Post
    In the picture I could not tell if it had an OB so maybe it was in poor cond or an exceptional deal for just the hull at $26K. Based on that I just added$14k if it did have an OB which is about right for a 2yro 250proxs. This would be an equivalent deal. Yes these would be low values. My point was it might be the hull only or way below the low value for a poor cond boat and motor. Too good to be true.
    I always wondered what kind of person would fall for one of these scams.

I dunno
    There is a 2016 21 TRX in Atlanta for only 25444 with 2 12" Lowrance gen 3 & 2 Blades
    It even has a cover

If its on the Internet, It has to be true!

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/boa/d/triton-21-trx-elite-2016-trx/6499785922.html

And yes I reported it

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

It’s posted in Raleigh Craigslist too and I almost reported here as well. Definitely a scam
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

14. Member
    Was a scam and has been removed.