Thread: Cover for 395

Cover for 395

I just purchased a 2002 Charger 395, The original cover is in tact, but not serviceable. Does anybody have suggestions for a place to get a custom cover. Does Charger still sell them for that old of boat? Is there a good generic cover?

I need a cover that fits tight and is trailerable as my favorite lake has some gravel road to get to it.

Also, as far as getting one custom made, I am located in SE Kansas so something between Grand Lake, Ok, Table Rock, Mo and Lake of the Ozarks, Mo would be about as far as I am willing to travel.

Thanks in advance

Aurora Canvas in Battlefield, MO will make you a fantastic cover that is trailerable. https://www.auroracanvas.com

Make a little trip out of it. Set up a time to have them measure/make your cover. They measured our old boat in a couple hours and then had the cover ready in a couple days.
    While they are making your cover; go to Table Rock and fish.

3. Member
    Aurora probably made the original cover for the boat. If you tell them what you have, they probably have a pattern for it and won't have to do any measuring.

4. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Aurora’ makes the covers just give them a call .Most covers run around 7-800 .

5. Member
    Another vote fore Aurora they make a damn nice cover! Can also do cowling covers with Charger logo.

6. Member
    Thank you all. This was the type of information I was looking for.

7. Member
    Cover ordered.....inflation has got to the price.....$900+

Yeah they are not cheap but they are very good quality. The last one we had done was one that went up over the motor and was a little over $1000.