Caracal Question Re: dual sonar at console

I am looking to purchase a Caracal in the near-ish future. I plan to have two sonar units at my console this time.

I've been looking at the normal dual mounts like BBT and Precision Sonar but they all appear to block view of some of the console 'dials'; of greatest concern is the one larger to the right where I would have either an SC Tach or MercMonitor.

So I am considering a single mount on the dash and a RAM mount to the side; secured either to the console or high on the inside of the gunnel.

Do any of you have such a dual mount on your Caracal that you could share your thoughts on? Main questions are: Is there a dual setup like BBT/PS that does not block instrument view and/or if there is a good place for a RAM mount and does that work well?

Thanks Guys!!

2. Member
    If you run dual mounts and want to see over them, you will block some gauges. If you run a merc monitor you can see everything you need on it most likely. You can also move the gauges around to the same size hole to see the ones that you need most often.