anyone running a Crestliner fishhawk?

Hoping....shot in the dark....I have a 16.5ft. crestliner fishhawk with a df70 suzuki 4stroke.....Not expecting anyone to have my setup just looking to find out a better option on props.....mine blows out ANYTIME i take a turn at mid to higher RPM's. I am just looking for a solution to this (prop issue?). thanks.
    You should know that in bee tending if you don't shut your trap the bees will get out.

2. Member
    Dont have a Fishhawk, but a x7 four blade works great on my Crestliner VT17. Lots more grip and way better handling. Not sure whats out there for a Zuke but a 4 blade might be worth a try.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alanhore View Post
    Dont have a Fishhawk, but a x7 four blade works great on my Crestliner VT17. Lots more grip and way better handling. Not sure whats out there for a Zuke but a 4 blade might be worth a try.
    thank you I will look into it.
    You should know that in bee tending if you don't shut your trap the bees will get out.

4. Member
    There's a fairly active and growing group on Facebook called Crestliner Boat Owners. You may have better luck posting there.

5. Member
    I have a 1850 with a 150 4s merc. I have a tempest that has a little cup added and I have no issues with blow out